never say never

"stop crying Diana, you're gonna be sick." Manager Roh sighed, rubbing the girl's back.

Poor girl did not get a blink of sleep as she sat on the hospital bench, nonstop tears flowing from her eyes.

"Eonnie....it wasn't your fault. None of ours. And Whannie will be fine. The doctor said that the cut wasn't too harmful, she just needs to get rest to let the shock of the situation settle down." Ara said, despite her voice being shaky.

"If it wasn't for you three, Jenna, deep and Sooyoung, I don't know....it scares me." Diana whispered.

"We're past that. All that happened, so now we know to stay alert." Ara convinced her.

"Yeah and we'll get better security systems for you all. CEO-nim has already sent her words and she'll be in your dorm to see you all tommorow." Manager Roh informed.

The girls nodded, media were already bombarding around the hospital, disturbing it's peace. The management team were slowly trying to settle them down, explaining the situation as vaguely as possible, keeping the names of other idols out of it.

"The patient is awake, you can visit her, but two at a time, just in case." A nurse informed.

Manager Roh nodded at Diana who shook her head, "She'll get worried about me crying, I'll go in later."

"You look really cool right now." Deep said, making jazz hands, referring to the bandages on the girl's neck, "very mafia vibes". Whannie smiled sloppily, chuckling slightly.

"This kind of pains when I talk." She said lowly.

"Then don't." Jenna said, hands on her hip, giving the youngest a look.

"Yeah, right, like that's ever gonna happen." Deep laughed.

"You okay?" Whannie asked Deep who stopped for a second before breathing out heavily, "scared, and guilty, but more of the scared maybe a bit angry too." She said, clenching her fists that now had bandages on them due to the blisters she recieved after punching the man.

"You know, you'll be viral now. I heard the nurse talk about how you should inspire other idols enough to...and I quote, 'beat a bitch up.' .....that woman is a grown ass woman in her fifties, they don't lie when it comes to that." Whannie said with a proud smile.

"I'm sorry though, I opened the door without looking. It was kinda my fault. I know you guys are all blaming yourselves, but please don't. I should've been careful, don't deny it." Whannie said, looking away.

"Just get your ass back home. I'm tired of you guys hitting hospitals every now and then. ONE more person who needs to come here and I'll leave the group and study medical to treat all of you everytime. Period." Jenna grumbled, softly drawing circles on Whannie's palm, staring down at the bed.

"You didn't even have science subjects in highschool, you literally studied acting, what are you talking about? You'll fail. Plus, you're scared of blood so...." Deep said making the older scowl and pinch her thigh, erupting a moan of pain from the other. Whannie just shook her head with a goofy smile on her face.

---

"Hello, Sunbaenim." All of them bowed to Neptune respectfully as the CEO entered the room.

"It's ok. Sit down girls." She smiled softly before her face fell slightly.

"I would personally like to appologise for the lack of security provided to you girls despite of noticing the growing amount popularity and the danger it brings. It was a great mistake of ours. You girls are new into this, I do not expect you to imagine such thing to be possible to occur, but I must warn you, this is quite normalised in the industry, unfortunately. Most of which get bribed down but we decided to file a law suit against the criminals and give a warning notice for further safety. Maris Entertainment will take full responsibility of this situation for being this way. Also, your dorms will change. We will move you into more safe place, an apartment complex which is highly protected because of its multiple celebrity residents. We will also provide high security for only KaiA whenever out in public for things other than personal matters. If anything is further necessary, you guys can suggest them, I'll look into it." Neptune said, folding her hands together, staring at all of the girls.