Who am i?

?? Pov:

I felt myself falling.

I was falling fast.

I was now waiting to hit something and finally rest, instead my body was slicing through the air while waiting for a hard surface to hit.
My body was numb and cold.

I couldn't move any muscle.

Everything around me was bright and i couldn't see a thing.

My clothes were covered with blood and my weapon was falling next to me.

After what felt like hours of falling i finally hit the surface of something.

My body went past the water surface and underneath the water.

I could feel all my airways blocked.
I struggled to breathe but couldn't move an inch.
The fabric of my clothes were weighing me further down into the endless ocean.

When a few of my muscles finally worked i managed to swim up towards the surface again.
I felt water enter my lungs through my mouth and nose.

I got my head above the water surface and catched a huge breath of air.
I gasped a few times to try and steady my breathing.

When i finally managed to calm down i looked around.

Bodies.

Thousands of bodies were floating in the water next to me.

I felt sick. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to cry.
My eyes were widened in horror and i felt tears escape the corners of my eyes.
I finally screamed in horror, letting it all out.
The water was coloured red and i felt as if i wanted to die right there.

I put my head into the water and stopped moving, waiting for the water to enter my lungs and end me.
But i was pulled out of the water before anything could happen.

Weirdly enough, i was now on land. I was surrounded by white grass, coughing water from my lungs.
"So you are Y/n..." i heard a familiar voice say.

"H-huh?" I stuttered while still coughing up water.

"I'm glad i got to meet you atleast once, after all." The voice said again.

"W-who..." i stuttered and tried to stabelize my voice.

I looked up and saw a man, with blonde hair, tied into a ponytail. He had a purple striped scarf and a red coat.

He crouched down to me and put his hand out to me.
"Hello Y/n, my name is Tomo."

-

Aether pov:

"Indulge my curiosity. What is the reason i find you standing here before me once again?" Ei asked me.
"Do you hope your foolhardiness will shelter those people? Or... was it simply a means of seeking an audience with me?" She said.

"You may have killed her..." i said in a low voice. I clenched my fist.

Ei chuckled. "Surely you didn't rouse me from my eternal meditation only to tell me that?" She said.
"If so... i am fully aware of what the Raiden Shogun did. I didn't want the Raiden Shogun to kill her, but... she was an enemy to eternity." Ei said.