First meet up.

As I sit in the car as nervous as I am, Nick looks at me and says.

" y/n give me 10 and walk in with Natasha." I look up and nod.

"Are you nervous y/n?" Natasha smiles at me.

"What if he won't take me in and find out what I really I'm, what if I really I'm nothing but a test subject." I spoke.

Natasha looks me right in the eye and gives me that look that I've learnt to know that I'm in the wrong.

"He will take u in and figure eveything out; and more likely learn something new in the process," Natasha says with hopeful look.

The 10 minutes pass and we walk in, a empty doughnut shop with Nick and Tony sitting at one of the booths. I walk behind Natasha almost trying to hid. She sits by Nick as Tony, looks right at me and says, "And who the hell are you." I look at Nick, and back at Tony before I even try and open my mouth, Nick chimes in.

"Tony meet your little sister Y/N."

Tony looks at me and back to Nick. "What do u mean sister I was a only child," Tony says in Confusion.

Nick looks at Tony and me and says, " Tony, when your dad found out your mom was pregnant for the second time he was overjoyed; a few months into the pregnancy she almost lost it. Howard took the baby to us and started his work."

Tony in disbelief, "so how did that happen? The knowledge for any of that and chances are low."

Nick agrees and says, " You know of Steve Rogers or aka Captain America and how he came around right." Tony shacks his head and looks at me and says, "He did that to her as an infant."

Nick smiles, "Will it made her live and your dad keep her at S.H.I.E.L.D. Till this very day."

I Finley sit next to Tony and he looks me straight in the eyes barely blinking. "So what powers do you have? Do u throw a shield too?" Tony ask in a sarcastic snarkle.

Nick laughs and says "Oh she's more then you will ever know." As Natasha and Nick start to get up. Natasha walks out. "So sence you are house bond we need you to watch over Y/N and learn some stuff of her. You see Y/N is having some malfunctions and the only one that can figure those out will be you Tony," asked Nick with a little stricter attitude.

Tony pushes me out of the set and stands up, "Wait just one minute you mean I need to fix her. How am I supposed to fix a human like her?"

Nick puts one hand on Tony shoulder and says "She is your sister, not just a human being; there's just something we are not sure how or what can be done." As Nick finished talking.

Natasha walks back in with a large box and hands it to Tony, "Here is all the paperwork on Y/N," Natasha walks over and helps me up. She hugs me and whispers in my hear, "I'll keep a eye on you and him, so don't be too scared. I hug her back almost not wanting to let go.

Nick and Natasha walk out, Tony is just standing there looking like a complete idiot. I Finley peep up and say, "So what's going to happen?"

After a moment of silence, Tony finally turns around looks at me, picks up his phone, and asked for someone to bring the car and pick us up.

I try to put a brave smile and say, "I can always ride on your back in that suit of yours."

Tony while walking towards the door says, "No one rides this suit except me." I walk behind him out the door as a limo drives up. As he opens the back door and tells me to get in. I get in and so does he with the box. Tony tells the driver to head home.