Party planning.

A few days have past since I saw that guy on tv. We are at Stark tower. It's frustrating that no one will sit and talk to me about it. But he's on my mind a lot. I keep drawing pictures of him without knowing him. Even have dreams of him too. Just what made it set me off that day when he was on the news. Oh there has been some new people with new powers that now are part of the Avengers. Wanda and pietro, they are really nice. I've sat and talk to Wanda a lot. Me and Natasha took wanda in our little group and they are helping me plan my birthday for this Saturday. "Earth to
Y/N, Natasha calles out to me."

     "Oh, sorry was thinking of a few things" I say as I wake from daydreaming. "Where were we at?" I question.

      Wanda looks at me "food, what food should we have?"

      Steve walks by, "Good evening Ladies."

      We all say evening back.

     "Hey Y/N would you like to grab a bite to eat later?" Steve ask me. Natasha and Wanda look at me waiting for a answer.

     "I don't see why not. What time u think?"

      Steve smiles and says "I'll pick u up at 5." As he walks out.

      Natasha and wanda look at me with there Mouth wide open. I look at both of them and go "What?" Natasha and wanda both start to talk at the same time, "Omg Y/N." Natasha grabs my hand "Your going on a date with Steve."

      I shake my head and laugh, "boo it's not a date more like just a drink and home."

      Wanda says " Yea right, so its a date."

     "How will Tony handle that?" Natasha says.

      At the Same time Tony walks in. "Handle what" he says as he grabs a doughnut.

      Wanda says "Well look at the time, I think we found what we need for Saturday. Natasha I think we should go." Natasha agrees. They both walk out.

      I ask, "But I thought we need to do more planning? Guys come back?" Tony stands there waiting for an answer. Well the cap just ask me."

     Before I can finish Tony goes "Nope not going to happen."

     "But why?" I ask right away. "It's not a date, it's just friends getting a drink."

     Tony speaks up "Yea and I'm the gingerbread man." He finished up his doughnut and goes,"You know what, go right on ahead, have fun. Did u see we're Steve went." I shake my head no and Tony walks out. I run to my room and find a outfit and start getting ready for tonight.

      I find a cute outfit, nothing to fancy, but a cute summer dress and I do my hair. Feels nice getting dress up once in a while. As I look myself in the mirror, flashes of me in a blue dress pop in my head. I don't remember anything like that, must of been a dream. As Jarvis says to me "Y/N, Steve is here to pick you up."

      I grab my bag and get to Steve. Tony is there too. Tony looks at me in aw. "You look so pretty," Tony says. "Now have fun and I'll see you in a few hours." I hug Tony, Steve holds out his hand and we head out.