Only the beginning

I've took a nap who knows for how long. I get up and I open the door and just go up a flight of stairs, there is a amazing sitting area and bar. "Tony for sure thought of everything." I said. That's when all of a sudden I see Loki helping Erik put together the thing I saw in the bunker. I start to walk to get Loki's attention but the next thing I know, I see Tony in his suit shooting at the Machine. I run and hide behind the couch. Next thing I know I hear Tony walk in, Loki walks in too. "What do I do. I need to find the right time to step in."

  Loki with his full confidence says, "Please say that you are going to appeal to my humanity?"

  Tony, "Oh no, I'm going to threaten you. Looks like you have the staff of destiny." Loki looks at it and smiles at the staff. "Would you like a drink?" Tony offers.

Loki walks over to the window and says, "My army is coming, and nothing will change that what I have to fear."

  Tony pouring himself a drink as he speaks up, "The Avengers, it's what we are calling ourselves. The worlds best hero's."

  Loki cracks a laugh, "Yea, I've meet them."

  Tony speaks up again and goes, "Let's do a head count; Thor your brother, a super soldier, a man with anger issues, a few assassins, and my sister, and you, yes you piss off each and every one of them one way or the other."

Loki with confidence, "That was my plan."

  Tony continues, "Not a good plan, when they come, and they will."

Loki, getting a little upset, "I have an army."

Tony, "We have a hulk."

  Loki lost, "I thought he went away?"

  Tony walking to Loki, "There is no Version of this you come up top. Maybe your army comes, maybe it's too much, but it's all on you cause if we can't watch over the earth we will avenge it."

Loki walks over to Tony and says, "How do your friends have time for me when they are fighting you?" Loki points his staff to Tony's heart nothing happens.

Tony takes a drink, "All performance issues, not that uncommon."

Loki then takes Tony by the throat. I shut my eyes take a deep breath and stand up and run to Loki. As he throws Tony to the ground. I put my hands on Loki and use my mind future power.

I see Loki happy with someone, oh my god, is that me. Loki comes over to me and kisses me. I even look happy, what's that beside us? Baby baskets? Then a big purple guy walks in and Loki dies from him. I'm seeing this future, like it's mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tony's POV
I see Y/N run to Loki. I yell out "Nooooooo!" but know it's to late. Next thing I see is Y/N falling, and not noticing of how close to the ledge they were Y/N falls out the window. My suit gets put on me at the same time the tesseract shuts to the sky, opening a large portal in the sky. I fly and save Y/N, sad to say looks like she hit her head. I fly her up and fly her to her room and lock it as I fly back out and on the way shoots Loki with a blast, "That's for Phil." I fly and start to fight Loki army. We fight together hard and fast even the hulk join in. Natasha knocks sense into Erick to tell how to brake the portal.

Next thing I hear Nick over my messages. "Tony they are sending you a nuclear your way!"

I respond with "I got it." I look up and know what to do. The missile shows up and grab it and take it straight up though the hole. The air gets low and start to freeze but see the missile go off as I fall. I wake up with Hulk, Thor and Captain America all rounds me. "Y/N!" I yell as we all rush to the tower.