Discovery

A good week has come and gone. Me and Tony have gotten a lot closer. We have told stories of our father that we have never told and agreed of how mess up our life's really were. Tony and I were both invited to the S.H.I.E.L.D to we're I was basically made. I was more excited then I showed to be going back. We drive into the back entrance we're it lead to a Secret area. There is we're Nick and Natasha meet us. I get out of the car and run and hug Natasha. Natasha hugs me back and says "You look happy, which makes me happy. What did he find out about you?"

As Nick looks at Tony. "Well got a place to hook up to a Computer?" Nick lead us right this way.

We walk to my room where there's a nice computer and all kinds of robot or things made of high Technology. With iron man posters all over my walls. I look at Tony and say "Ok I was a fan too get over it." Tony just rolls his eyes and smiles.

Tony hooks up a usb into the computer as a hologram shows of me. Y/N is a Second Captain America but as he zooms into my heart there is this blue pice with out a special microscope there would be no way of ever seeing this. "Whatever this is can make her see someone future."

Nick looks closer to the blue and points out "it almost glows, Natasha they need to see what we found."

I look at Nick, "what did u find?" We all leave my room and head to a elevator.

As Nick shares what they found. "We believe it's called a tesseract. Howard was working on this some time ago. Maybe he put a part of it in Y/N to make her live?"

Tony goes on to say, "I would have to look into it in order to see." We get to the floor we needed and there is so many agents going on with there work. We walk over to the tesseract. I'm in aww of what I see to a point I felt drawn to it.

As a older gentlemen walks over to me and says, "It's amazing isn't it?"

I, still in aww, say, "Yea it's beautiful." I also add, "So you think this is what's in me?"

Nick shrugs and says "Could be."

Tony speaks up, "So if we learn what that is we can save Y/N."

At that point a man runs up to Nick. "Nick this is not looking good, he's incest."

"Show me what's going on Clint," Nick said.

They're both with Natasha, they walk over to the computer to see what's going on. I look at Tony, "Do you think this could be it?"

Tony looks closer to it, and all of a sudden it starts to glow brighter and starts to shake. Nick yells over to us get away. Tony backs off at the same time clicks a button on his watch.

I on the other hand go over and grab the tesseract. At the same time a large blue portal opens up and a tall man with black hair and green suit walks out of it. He looks over at me with a giant grin.

He reached out and try's to grab the tesseract from my hand. "I'll take that darling" he says mysteriously. Clint and Natasha run over to start to fight for it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for reading. In the next chapter is we're we start the fun. Loki is here and where this leads us only time will tell. <3