The date

Steve leads me to the car as we drive off. "You look amazing Y/N."

  I blush, "Thanks, where are we going tonight?"

  "To this nice restaurant I know of, about 20 minutes out."

  "Good cause I'm starving."

  We get to the restaurant it's a nice Italian restaurant. We walk in and get seated right away. "So what did my brother say to you before you took me out?" I ask.

He laughs and says, "The typical brother stuff. Don't do anything stupid to her and keep her safe and home by 11."

"Omg I'm sorry I swear he thinks he's my father over my brother." I say.

Steve waves it off, "don't worry it will be a great night, for as much as we don't see eye to eye with each other but we care for you."

  I blush again and say, "Stop it."

We order food and drinks and even desserts small talk the hole night. We get done and head back to the tower. We stop at the main door and Steve walks me to the door. "Thanks for a great night maybe we can do it again sometime."

  Steve smile big and says, "yea of corse." As I walk to the door I giggle and say, "Steve, Natasha, and wanda both thought this was a date, funny huh."

  Steve coughs and looks at me, "yea funny, huh." As he walks to the car and drives off.

  I open the door and see Tony and Natasha and wanda all staring at me. I look at them, "what, it was a great night."

  Tony says, "Yep, it was a great night" as Natasha hits Tony back of the head.

I look at all of them and ask "Am I missing something, and are all of you ok."

  Wanda looks at me and says, "Oh hunny, it really was a date to him."

I wave it off, "No, it was a friend outing and it was a great night." I walk upstairs to my room and get cleaned up for bed and think, was it a date.

The next day I wake up and get ready to do my workout and boxing. I have a lot to do because tomorrow is my birthday and it will be a great day. I hope everyone will be there.

Tony walks in, "Morning Y/N, can I join."

  "Are you ready for me to beat the crap out of my brother? Of course." I say kinda cocky.

Tony gets his gloves and gets in. We face off, we start hitting each other, nicely. Tony speaks up, "So what all went on last night? Did he do anything?"

  I make a swing on him, "If you want to know, no cause we're not dating."

He swings at me and gets a hit, "Why not, he's a good looking man and he has his mind straight and won't kill no one for fun."

I punch him in the stomach, "What does that mean? Does not kill people for fun, no one likes that."

Tony falls to the ground, he gets back up.
"Well what about the guy you keep drawing."

I get a little mad at him and swipe kick Tony as he falls again. "How do you know about that?" I say as I pin him down.

Tony looks right at me as he's pin to the ground, "You fell for him didn't you?"

  "Fall for who? I don't even know who he is."

Tony twist to get me to the ground and he stands up "Well let's hope everything works out and we find out tomorrow."

Tony gets out of the ring and walks out. As he's walking out I yell, "Dammit Tony!"