Party time part 1

I wake up excited knowing today the day. "What's my schedule today, Jarvis?"

      "Looks like you have your workout with Natasha at 8am, then breakfast with the girls  at 9am, then shopping till 12. Then, get home to get ready for party, the party starting at 8pm."

      "Thank you Jarvis." I say as I get my workout out on.

      I walk down to the workout room, I run into pepper. "Morning pepper are you looking for Tony?"

      "Oh Y/N, yea. And no, just needed to ask a few thing then need to get ready for your birthday," Pepper says happily.

      "I know right I'm so excited it's my first birthday with my brother." I say with a relaxed yet happy smile.

      "That's got to be exciting. You heading to the weight room?" Pepper ask.

      "Yea, cool have a good one. I'll see you tonight." I say.

      "See you." Pepper says.

      I get in the elevator to go down it stops on the floor before the floor I need and to my surprise it's Thor. "Thor what are you doing here?"

      He smiles and says, "Here to help set up the party, Tony asked for some help."

      "Oh, ok, then thank you I guess." I respond awkwardly.

      Next thing I know I hear. "Ok brother where is the meeting at?"

      As I try to look and see who it is Thor says, "Well, I forgot something, I'll get the next elevator Y/N, have a good work out," As he walks away fast and all I hear is "not the time."

      I Finley get to the workout room we're Natasha and Wanda are already there. "Morning birthday girl," Natasha yells out.

      "Yes, happy birthday Y/N" Wanda says too.

      I say thank you as Natasha says, "Just because it's your birthday we are not taking it easy."

      I giggle "I would not have it any other way."

      As we work out as I ask, "Did you guys know Thor was already here?"

      Wanda looks right at me, "You saw him?"

      "Yea I was heading down and he was on the floor above." I say curiously of why he would ask.

      "Well Tony did ask for help I would not be surprised the whole gang is going to help." Natasha says.

      "Yea I know that but someone called him brother, does Thor have a brother?"

      "Lol I would not know I guess you can ask him tonight," Natasha say casually.

      "Well why don't we hit the showers and get ready to get food," Wanda speaks up.

      I look at him and say, "Coffee too please." I head back upstairs get ready to head out.

      I go upstairs and I yell for Tony. Before I know it before I turn the corner one of his suits is right there. "Y/N you can not pass this point right now."

      "What, it's the guest area, of corse I'm welcome in," I say.

      Tony also says, "Good morning and happy birthday Y/N."

      "Tony why am I not allowed in?" I speak up.

      "Well for birthdays the birthday girl is not allowed to hear a few things." Tony says back.

      "Fine is Natasha and wanda ready to head out?" As Tony looks and waves. "And here they come." We head out to get a lot of goodies.

————————— Tony POV ————————
       I wake up and know what day it is. "It's a day that can go either really good or bad eather way with bumps in the road. I Don't think Steve will like Loki here when he's trying to go for her. Let's hope for the best." As I make my cup of coffee. Pepper walks up the stairs. "Morning Pepper what did you need?"

     "Morning Tony, I just saw the birthday girl out and about already too for a work out."Pepper says

      "Yes, Y/N works out with Natasha almost evey morning. Since Y/N left shield but still loves the the routine she semi remembers, but beside that what else did you need?" Pepper shows me a few papers that need to be signed and a few questions.

      Thor and Loki show up. They get Coffee and sit. Then Bruce and Clint show up too. Next thing I know I hear, "What is he doing here?"

      Will that's my cue to be with the group. "Pepper sorry, I need to be in there before someone kills someone else."

      I walk in and they're almost all in a circle there all in a fighting stance towards Loki. "Guys!" I yell, "Calm down! We are all here for one reason today, so let me explain what's going on. And why. But first no one and I mean no one touch Loki."

      Clink speaks up first, "Ok so we just forget what he did,"

      I yell "No we will never forget what he did, but today yes."

     Everyone starts to say there opinions all at once. Loki looks at them, "All look, I'm not happy about being here, but I'm here for a reason, and if it don't work, I'm out." As Steve Finally speaks up. Steve then continues to say, "Out of all the days, why Y/N, who you hurt the most."

      I take a deep breath. "We are all here for her, we will all get along, I just wanted to warn you all that Loki WILL be here." At that same time I hear my name being called and by my suit, that I left to keep my eye so she will not she the fighting and Loki. "Before anything I'll let all of you go here, please be good, it's all for Y/N. In 2 hours we need to set up please, cause it's what Y/N would want." They all agreed as I run to we're Y/N is.

—————————-Y/N POV —————————
     We shop till we almost drop it, everything fills, now it's time to get ready. Tony hired a hair and makeup person. I put on this Beautiful green dress. I'm so happy. I look at myself in the mirror. Today is my day let's have fun.