Chapter 47: Confrontation

Ashleene's PoV:

The kiss was passionate and sincere. Hindi nagmamadali. We're just feeling each other's lips. Our tongue's dancing on our own ryhthm. It seems like we're lost on our own world.

I want Akane to feel that it's okay. Handa akong tanggapin sya ng buong-buo pagkatapos ng lahat nang nangyari. I love her and that's keep me going. True love it is.

Mas hinigpitan ko pa ang pagkakahawak sa kanyang bewang. I pulled her much closer to me. There's no spaces in between us. I can feel how warm and soft her body is.

Maya-maya pa, naramdaman kong kinagat nya bigla ang aking labi. It was a little bit harsh. I can taste my own blood. Our kiss turned into an aggressive one. She's hurting me and yet, hinayaan ko lang sya.

We're bost gasping in air when our kiss ended.

"No Ashleene. Wala kang magagawa. Hindi mo ako matutulungan." She said at umiling-iling pa. Mababakas ang lungkot sa mga mata ni Akane. Ngayon ko lang sya nakitang ganto. And it hurts me so much.

"Meron. Kung magtitiwala ka sa akin." Mariin kong saad. She's really vurnerable right now. Para syang isang mamahaling gamit na nabasag.

I started to gently stroke her hair to calm her up. Patuloy pa ring umaagos ang mga luha sa kanyang mata. Parang isang dagat na patuloy na umaagos.

Mabilis na inilabas ko ang aking panyo at marahang pinusan ang mga luhang naglalandasan. Her face are now a little bit red and her eyes are puffy too. But she's still beautiful for me. An ethereal beauty.

Maya-maya pa ay naramdaman kong tumahan na rin sya. I sighed in relief because of that. Mabuti naman.

"Do you trust me?" I reached for her hand. Binigyan ko ng mumunting halik ang kanyang kamay.

She quickly nodded her head. "I do. I trust you Ashleene." I can feel that she's sincere naman.

"Then nothing is impossible love." I said it using the sweetest voice that I can do. I saw how she softened up.

"You need to get rid of this personality Freyja. I know that you're in there. Wag kang magpapatalo kay Akane. She's not good for the both of us." Dagdag ko pa. I plastered my serious expression.

I placed my hand on her. Marahang hinaplos-haplos ko ang kanyang pisngi. Nakita ko kung paano gumuhit ang sakit sa kanyant mga mata.

Agad na umiling si Akane. "No... No... Don't say that Ashleene. I love you. Freyja and I both love you. I need to stay so that I can protect our——" I quickly put the tip of my hand on her lips para pigilan ang susunod nyang sasabihin.

"Don't." Isang malalim na buntong-hininga ang ginawa ko. She's on the verge of crying again. She throwed herself on me at yumakap nang mahigpit sa akin.

She doesn't want to let go.

"Please Ashleene. Don't do that. Don't say that. Mabait naman ako. I won't do that harshful ways again. Hindi naman kailangang mawala ako." She pleaded and her voice are cracking. Naramdaman kong muli ang pagtulo ng mga luha sa aking balikat. Humikhikbi sya.

Napapikit ako nang mariin. I guess, that's not a good approach. After all, part pa rin naman ng personality ni Freyja si Akane. And I love everything about her.

Sometimes, I wonder why do love blind us to see the flaws, imperfections, red flags, and wrong doings of a person.

Well, maybe because no one is perfect. You just have to wholeheartedly accept and understand that person. Magkaiba ang naririnig sa naiintindihan.