Escape Attempt

She always made him feel extremes of emotions. Desire, love, obsession, hatred, or jealousy he felt it all for her in extreme. He never admitted it but he was always jealous of his little brother because he had her.

And now Fransisco.  

Clenching his jaw, he stormed towards his room in long strides. He was a ball of pure rage. How could she be so ungrateful? His brother had helped her through everything and she betrayed him just like that. 

Danzel harshly slammed the door shut behind him and raked his ring-clad fingers through his hair. He sighed and started pacing the room. His deep, heavy breathing filled the room.

He was feeling as if someone had set his inside on fire, not in a good way.

Fransisco.

"Fucking Fransisco" he gripped the glass table and turned it over. A loud noise reverberated through the room before the glass shattered into tiny pieces.

He pushed his hand through his hair and resumed pacing. 

Consumed with rage, he trashed his room without a care. In a matter of an hour, his room was a mess. Danzel sat on the floor and leaned against his bed. 

He closed his eyes. Her tear-filled eyes flashed in front of his eyes, causing a tearing pain to his heart.

And then the kiss. 

He gulped recalling how they had felt against his lips. They felt soft as flower petals and sweet as sugar. They    

......

The next morning, he woke up to the ringtone of his phone. He opened his eyes and the mild pain in his neck made him realize that he had slept on the floor the whole night. He rolled his neck and fished the phone from his suit pocket. His manager was calling him.

"Hello," his voice husky due to sleep

"Don, Fransisco has blasted two of our warehouses last night," the man informed him.

Danzel let out a dark chuckle. That fucker was getting on his nerves. The idiota had no idea that by doing this all, he was only making it worse for his girlfriend. She would bear the consequences of his every action. 

Danzel disconnected the call and rose to his feet. He took off his jacket and tossed it to the bed. 

.................

Inessa was lying all alone on the floor. Her hands and legs were tied, hampering her movements. Spending the whole night on the floor was torturous. The first thing she became aware of after waking up was the biting pain in her muscles. She groaned in pain, feeling her muscles sore and tight. 

Inessa opened her eyes and got blinded by the yellow light that was dangling right above her. He had kept her in a room where not an ounce of sunlight reached. Tears invaded her eyes immediately. She was in pain, she was hurt. The way he kissed her last night made her feel so filthy. She couldn't help but recall her uncle's assault. How could he do this to her?  

Everyone betrayed her. Everyone even Fransisco. She had no idea he was a Mafia man. This was all so strange.

Her breath hitched when she heard the opening of the door. His footsteps thud loudly against the floors as he made his way towards her.

Inessa conjured up her energy and sat up. Her alarmed eyes rested on his imposing frame that was getting enormous with every step forward. His vicious smirk struck fear in her heart. 

"I woke up to bad news today," Inessa scrambled backward. His smirk widened when he noticed that. 

"Do you know what was that, Inessa? Your fuckbuddy destroyed my warehouses last night," he halted in front of her while looking down at her. Inessa was timidly staring up at him.