Lust And Love

Like translucent pearls, rivulets of water trickled down her bare skin as she rose from the bathtub, naked. Her knotty muscles were a little relaxed now due to the hot bath she had just taken. Feeling much better, she stepped out of the water and grabbed herself a towel. She wrapped it around her body and walked out of the bathroom. Her nightdress was laying in her bed. 

They had reached here an hour ago. Luckily, this time he gave her an actual room to stay in. This mansion was far more flourished than the one in France. Maybe, because he was living here for nearly a decade. Even though he had left France years ago, he still carried his root with himself and it reflected in the interior of his humble abode. From doors to decorative pieces, everything in his mansion carried a French essence.   

She unwrapped the towel and leaned to grab her dress when the door to her room flung open. Startled, she jumped a step back. Her eyes widened when she spotted Dan standing by the door. He wasn't looking at her, his gaze was roving over her body. His eyes had darkened many shades. Inessa was quick to realize it as she hurriedly covered her body with the towel the very next second and fisted her hands in front of her chest. Her flushed cheeks gave away her state of embarrassment and she looked away, expecting him to leave.

But to her dismay, he closed the door behind him and walked into the room.   

His eyes held a hint of irritation as they stared at her hands that were keeping the towel secured around her. With slow, calculative steps he advanced towards her like a predator. She felt her heartbeat taking flight. Her clutch on the towel tightened as he came closer. She could sense his heated eyes scorching her body. They were exploring her, devouring her. 

Inessa sucked in a breath when he halted right in front of her. His spicy cologne flooded her nostrils.  

She attempted at taking a step back but before she could, he grabbed her elbow and stopped her. Her eyes shot up to look at him. His eyes were still on her chest.

He raised his hands and covered both her fists.     

"Why are you hiding? I've already seen everything," his voice had turned hoarse as he pulled her hands down and slowly peeled the towel away from her body. The towel slid down her chest, revealing two perky breasts. His throat rolled and his pupil dilated. Inessa gulped as the towel pooled around her feet, leaving her bare to his eyes.

She stiffened when he wrapped his hands around her delicate waist. The heat of his palm searing her skin. He kneaded her waist gently and bent towards her. 

Small droplets of water were glistening all over her soft, supple skin, teasing him. He leaned in to take them in his mouth. One by one, he kissed them off her chest. The coarse fabric of his jacket was constantly rubbing against her sensitive nipples, turning them stiff. Inessa couldn't ignore the tingles that sparked everywhere his lips made contact with her skin. 

Peppering soft Kisses on her shoulder, he stepped around her back. He was out of his sight now but a lot closer than before. His hungry mouth was still assaulting her neck as he circled around her waist and made her press her round cute ass against his lower body.

"Sylvia has absconded. Do you know anything about it?" he asked hoarsely while suggestively grinding his crotch against her ass. His mouth never stopped peppering kisses on the side of her neck and his hands slithered up like a vile snake to play with her stiff tits.

She shook her head, feeling frightened.  

Danzel hummed and bit her earlobe. Her body moved along with him as he ground into her from behind. 

She slightly crouched forward due to his weight pressing down on her from behind. The petite woman was butt naked in contrary to the beast of a man who was humping her, fully clothed in formals.