Escape

It was so nasty of him to fuck his brother's widow with such wild passion. So nasty of him to unload his seeds in her womb and still wanting to do it over and over again. And It was so nasty of him to not regret any of it. If anything, it felt like a relief. She felt like the fresh air of breath that he was allowed after years of suffocation. He yearned to take her in as much as he could.

Wanting her from distance was torture. Seeing her grow into a seductress and not being able to touch her, feel her, and fuck her was the cruelest agony of all. How many girls had he fucked while imagining her? Countless. And, unsurprisingly, all those countless women shared some sort of resemblance with Inessa. Some had her hair, some her lips, some her eyes, some her neck. 

And he was going to get nastier, for he had decided the moment he came inside her that he wouldn't let go of her, ever. She was his now. 

He woke up late than usual. The sun was high in the sky but his room was filled with darkness as the windows were closed and covered. He liked it that way. 

He extended his hand and searched his bed for her. She had left already. 

He sat up and raked his fingers through his hair while recollecting the last night. The way her skin had felt against his fingertips, her lips against his, and how erotically she had arched her back when he had thrusted into her. She was definitely the best fuck he ever had. Blood ran down his groin as he reminisced what had occurred last night. His cock was up and ready for another round. He groaned and threw the duvet off him. 

While getting dressed for work, he got a call from his dad. 

"What are you waiting for, Danzel? Kill her? And if you are not able to do that then tell me, I'll finish her with my own hand," his father fumed from the other side of the phone. 

"No," Danzel snapped.

"You will not touch her, you understand? She is mine...Mine to ruin," he gritted out.  

" Your mother hasn't eaten anything for the last three days. She wants her and that Fransisco dead," Danzel pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"I'll talk to her," Danzel stated, letting out a sigh before disconnecting the call. 

He threw his phone to the bed and turned his gaze to the mirror only to shift it back to the bed a moment later. He furrowed his brows in confusion as he neared the bed where a red patch was staining the bedsheet. When he drew closer and bent to take a clearer look, it was then he realized it was blood. Blood? The dent between his brows deepened as he wondered where did it come from and just like a bolt of lightning, the realization struck him, sooner than later.       

It was hers. 

He stared at the stain in disbelief. Is it..? Was she..Fuck, was she a virgin? But how is that possible? He sucked his lips between his teeth as he gaped at the stain in disbelief. 

He backed away a few steps with his gaze transfixed on the blotch before turning and storming out of the room.  

She was lying in the bed. Her blank gaze was fixed on the ceiling as she replayed the memories of last night in her head over and over again. Her muscles were aching. It still pained down there. She could still feel his girth lodged inside her. She let out a shaky sigh which was interrupted when her door flung open. She turned to see him standing there. 

She sat up immediately as he approached her in long, threatening strides. He rounded the bed and towered over her. Inessa looked up at him in fear. His jaw was set and his eyes were narrowed. She flinched when he crouched and grabbed her jaw.