Part 1 Calm before the strom😉

Hello

So let's start.

Mama ji  truth was out.
Pramod has already confessed his love to sushela but he know that sushela will never love him so he also didn't force her.
On the other hand sushela think him as his friend but confused about her feelings.nd still not realized anything.

As mamaji  truth was out. Chachi ji  feel ashamed on him. He maligned her respect.

Sushela and garima was happy that she got their kanchi and ustra back.
And now that they are able to fulfill their dreams.

pramod was also happy seeing his love happy.

Note
In my ff sushela dream is of opening a academy for defence for girls.

At night

In resort

P; sushela ji..!!
Sushela who was standing with her family, turned and look at him.

pramof come to them nd say.( Hesitate); dp ji, if u don't have any problem can i talk to sushela for few minutes.

Dp nods with smiles ; why not beta? Sushela u go .
Sushela nods Nd go with him.

They come Little far from them nd sushela say; yes pramod , say ..

Pramod; nothing,.. I just wanted to talk to u ,one last time.

S( laughs) chotta haddi, I m going to rhotak only, not on any Himalayan mountain to take sanyaas. U can talk to me whenever u want .

P; I know but still I wanted to say something.
S; OK, say..
P; sushela ji, u r happy na, u got permission of living your dreams. 

S;( smile) of course pramod,i m very Happy, nd u r reason of my happiness today. 
Pramod smiles.
P; sushela ji , .. hmm.. do u think me as your friend?

S;( confused) chotta haddi!! What type of question is this. Of course u r my friend in fact my best friend.

P; hmm,.. so will u promise me something.

S( smiles) yes why not.

P; then promise me , that u will accept,whatever I m going to give u now.

S; but pramod..
P; no sushela.. u have to ..
S; hmm,. Okay.
P; then accept it,.I don't know whether u like it or not but still I have this for u..( giving her an envelope)

S( confused) what is this?
p; open it..
S open it. Nd her eyes filled with tears after seeing it.

S,(smiles with tears) pramod,.. it's. It's... 

P; ( smile); ur dream or i say your real dream
S nods with smile. 

S; ( happy) but pramod,

P: U always wanted to open a defence school right,? So here it is.

S; but. pramod can't accept it..it's.. ..( interrupt).

P; pls sushela,.. u have promised. u didn't accept my love but at least accept it .

S got sad after listening it.

S; pramod,. I m sorry but I can't do anything about it even if I want to.

P;( sad smile) it's OK sushela, I know u don't love me.

Sushela don't know why but feel hurt when pramod said that she don't love him.
Sushela don't wanted to hurt him more so she take it Nd thought to talk to him later about it.

p; thanku sushela.

S( lighting the mood) Mr.chautala, u r forgetting something.

P( smile)I know,.. no sorry nd no thanks in friendship.

S;hmm...

P; Sushela ji ,.. can i ask u one more thing?

S nods.
Pramod; ( controlling his emotions) can i hug u?one last time

S; ( smile)why not pramod,. U r my friend. Nd she hug him.

Pramod closed his eyes Nd feel the moment, he just wanted to freeze the moment nd live in it.
His heart was feeling relaxed. A lone tear escaped from his eyes but he wipes it.
Sushela who hug him, feel something new.she wanted to be in his arm like this unknowingly.
She too closed her eyes Nd was living in this moment.
She came in her sense when pramod broke the hug . She hides her eyes from pramod.
S; anything else..
P; no. U can go now.,.. Dp ji may be waiting for u.

S; hmm..( feeling disappointed unknowingly)
P; bye..
S; bye...

She turn Nd after few steps P again called her.
P; sushela ji!!,..

S turned happily..

P; Always smile Nd be like this. U look beautiful with smile.
bye.

S nods Nd bye.
She don't know why but she was feeling disappointed. She don't know why but she wanted him to stop her.

She sits in the car. Car started nd Sushela was feeling restless.she feels like something going far away from her.she is loosing something. she turned back to see pramod,who was still standing there. a lone tear escaped from her eyes.
She wipe her tears Nd closed her eyes but still pramod images come in front of her eyes.
They reached ruhail house.
sushela hurriedly rushed to her room Nd closed the door.
She changed nd go to sleep but can't. She was feeling restless.whenever she close her eyes, she sees pramod. She remembers their moments.
How he always support her. How he helped her Nd stand beside her in every situation.
taking her in arm in hospital, protecting from everything, His confession," I LOVE YOU sushela ji". There fake engagement drama in , , How he never forced her for his love. Nd today incidence.she take the envelope which was kept beside the table Nd remember how he requested her to take this.

Sushela;( in mind) what is this? What is happening to me? Why I m thinking about Pramod? What kind of feeling is this? Why I felt hurt when he said that I don't love him.
Why I feel hurt to see him hurt. Why I wanted him to stop me.why I was disappointed when he didn't stop me.when I hug him,why I wanted to be in his embrace? Why??do I started to feel for him? Do I love him? 
No no no how can it happen, I don't love him. I felt hurt because he is friend,. Yes.. but then what is answer for other questions...ahh,.. leave it sushela. Sleep now.

Vote and comment your views 😎