Part 15 I love you😘

Hello everyone

At Restaurant;

They were given table in corner nd giving view of city in evening ,..with perfect romantic setup of candle light and Rose.
Susheela look at pramod surprised..

S; how did you arrange everything in such a short time.
Pr; madam..ur husband can do anything for seeing one smile on his queens face.
Susheela smile.

They ordered food nd feed each other happily. After that pramod get up Making susheela confused.. he come toward her and give his hand..

Pr; may I have pleasure to dance with my love...
Susheela smile and put her hand on his. They went to dance floor where couple were dancing..

Pramod put his hand around her waist and pull her susheela put her hand on his chest.

They have a beautiful eyelock.. they were moving slowly with music. Susheela was looking at his eyes which was showing nothing but immense love that is only for her.. her eyes filled.

Pramod noticed it...
Pr; are u crying susheela..?

S nods no with teary eyed but smile on her face..

S; no pramod.. it's just.. I got overwhelmed to see ur love. It's because of happiness...

Pr cups her face; no susheela.. never cry.. because I can never see ur tears whether it's of happiness or sad. All I want to see is a smile that reaches ur heart. So u won't cry.

S nods. Pramod kissed her eyes.

S; I love you pramod...
Pramod depart from her. Susheela got confused. She look at him.

S; what happened pramod....?

P said nothing,..he bend on his knees in front of her nd take out a platinum ring embedded with diamond.

Suddenly music stopped nd everyone started to look at them...

S; pramod yeh kya..?

P; let me say susheela.. I love you susheela,.. i love you a lot ,these words describe that you are my love but they don't describe how much I love you. Only by saying I love u ,my feelings not expressed.
I wish I could show u how much I love u, how much I want you in my life. Susheela, you are my freind whom I can share anything,
my mentor who showed me the right path when I was wrong, light of my life who took me out of darkness, you are a person who understand me
who can never let me fall cause u will always there for me to hold. I can never thank God enough to send u in my life.
When I fall in your love ..i didn't have hope that u will ever love me back nd that's why I did a big mistake by leaving u.
Nd that's why misunderstanding developed. But as u Said we should forget it so let's leave it. Susheela ,I don't know how I fall for you but I love each and everything about u. You are the bestest person and pure soul ,..I have
ever seen in my life. I could never stop myself from falling for you nd loving you nd this love kept on increasing day by day.

We both have seen so much ups and downs in our life nd finally we are together.
My heart feel like flying when I see you smiling,..
my life has meaning when you are with me.
I know you too love me a lot . I have only one aim in my life and that is to fill your life with happiness,.where there will be no pain,.. no sorrow...no tears.
Only my smiling queen. I know we are already married but we never got engaged so I thought to get engaged. You are my life my queen , my reason to live because there is no pramod without susheela. Till you are with me,.
nothing matter to me. u are and always will be love of my life. I will always by your side,..I will never leave you nd even let you go.
Will you promise to be with me always,. Will never leave me. Will you love me always like you do now...?

Susheela was standing numb all the while..only tears were flowing through her eyes...

P; susheela please don't cry nd answer pls. My knees are hurting...

S nods teary eyed and forward her hand; yes .yes... yes...yes..

Pramod got happy he put ring in her finger nd got up. Susheela hug him instantly.. everyone adored this beautiful couple and clap for them. Pramod smile at them.

Susheela broke the hug nd beat him with her hands; idiot.. stupid.u said not to cry then u only make me cry. I hate you... I hate you...

Pramod smiles and cups her face; I love you too sweetheart.

S again hug him tightly.; I love you ,..I love you pramod...

Pramod lift her and spin her around. ..nd stops

Pr; love you..

Susheela sees around where everyone was looking at them with smile.

A old couple came to them nd the lady said; your husband loves you a lot. Never leave him..

Susheela nods looking at pramod.
Man; be with each other ,god bless you both.

And they left. Susheela look at pramod who was already looking at her.

Pr; now let's go home.

Susheela nods...
They come out of restaurant.
Pramod was checking his pocket for phone..

S; what happened pramod..?

Pr; I think... I forgot my phone inside.. u be here ,I will just come.
She nods.

She was looking around the view of restaurant. When a group of boys who were passing by stopped looking at susheela...

They were looking at her strangely,..while susheela was unknown about it. She was looking at lights nd designs.

Before the boys could move toward her... Pramod come back. He sees susheela but suddenly he sees them standing behind susheela nd looking her. He got really angry. He wanted to break their bone nd take out there eyes. He move toward susheela fastly.

Vote 50+
And comment your pyara pyara views