Part 6 😯Flash back😯

Hello everyone

Kese hoo app sab...

Garima was observing sushela since the time she came. She sees her wiping her tears. She kept her hand on her shoulder and say; tears can be hided but your feelings can't, why don't you tell him sushela? Why are you punishing yourself...

S: ( avoid)no.. Garmia.. there's nothing like that..
G; what nothing like that S? You are destroying ur lives like this sushela
?

S( chuckles); which life garima? My life is already destroyed..
.
G; and pramod, aren't you playing with his life too...
S kept mum

G; sushela? Why are you doing this
?
S;( difficultly) did he...did he come?
G; don't you know sushela? ..
Sushela avoid looking at her... garima is right ,she knows that he is here, the time since she enter she felt same warmth and happiness in this house , her heart feel alive sensing him close..

G; he is here sushela... but answer my question, why are you doing this?
S; I know garima but now there is no use of all these ... Nd pls don't force me...you also know this can't be happen..

Then only kd come.
Kd: garima beta...u also get ready fast... function will start soon...
garima nods and went with kd.

Swara was sitting there alone...
She thinks about the day that changed everything..

Flashback;
Four years ago....
S fell on the floor with thud...
Ag; sushela are you okay?
S; he left me...he left me agni.....my..... Pramod left me.
,...,..
S; agni pls stop him...pls tell him I love him...pls tell him don't leave me...I love him agni Pls...

Ag; sushela relax..we will go to airport and check . Come on ...let's go
.
S wipes her tears and runs outside. They sat in the car. Ag was driving fastly. Sushela was sitting beside him but she was in her own world. She was continuously praying to God to stop pramod tears were continuously falling from her eyes..
.
They reached airport. S got out of the car and run inside... Agni was also about to go but an officer came and told him to park the car properly. So he couldn't go...
S reached enquiry.. she ask them about the flight, she already asked agni about it...

Enquiry; sorry ma'am...the flight has already took of half an hour earlier..
.
S got numb listening it. Her body give up all powers. She was feeling  lifeless. She walked outside mindlessly..... Only one thing was revolving in her mind that pramod left... 
She keep walking..nd came outside on the road... Ag who came after parking sees her but suddenly he get frightened seeing a car approaching her...
Ag was far from Sushela. He kept shouting her name but she was in her now world.. nd within a second car hit S nd she was lying in the pool of blood..
Her forehead was bleeding very badly.
Ag came running toward her nd take her to nearby hospital without wasting a moment... He call ruhail and chautala family nd they also reached,
Ku was numb ... S operation was going on.. her condition were going critical... So Doctor came out...

Doctor; we are trying our best but she is reacting to our treatment.. if it will go like this then am sorry we will have not be able to save her. She needs some motivation. Her subconscious mind is alert but she is giving up...

Listening it , everyone become sad,.  garima also feel bad for sushela... .

Inside; 
S was lying lifeless... Suddenly she heard a voice.. it was pramod voice..

P; sushela ji what is this? I told you keep smiling and you are lying here lifeless? Get up ... You are strong right? Come on get up?

S; I don't want to? You left me..
P; I m sorry...ok now wake up.. everyone are worried for you. You can't hurt them right? Nd you know by doing this you are hurting me a lot,.

S; no..I don't want to hurt you...I love you..I love you pramod
.
P; then wake up...nd I love you too..bye sushela