Part 21 Forgive her😚

Hello
Kese hoo aap sab🤔

After sometime,..they were sitting on the bed while hugging each other...
Susheela playing with his shirt button; pramod...
Pr; hmm...
S; we should tell everyone about it na..

Pr; hmm... I will tell everyone.
S; nd mom...

Pramod grip loosen around her..he was about to get up but susheela stopped him nd hug him more tightly...

S; pramod know u are still angry on her but please..

Pr; please for what susheela,.. you know very well what she did still you take her side..

S; I m not taking her side... But try to understand nd... She is changed now...

P; how can u be so sure, after whatever she....,, I can't susheela .. 

S; pramod,..she is changed..in this one year..every time she try to talk both of us. She kept on asking forgiveness from us . I know u  can not forgive her,.. that's why you didn't let her know but us... Anything beside we are fine..
she doesn't know that I m alright,.. nd now keeping this news away from her that she is going to be grandmother... It's not right... Pramod, I know she threw me out of your life but she also accepted me na,...
still not knowing that I m fine now,.. if she would've agreed knowing it then it could be selfishness but now she is changed...

Pr; it is selfishness susheela... She is asking forgiveness because I m not talking to her... She wants her son that's why she is doing all that..

S; pls pramod...
P; I said no susheela nd that means no... I don't want my life to spoil once again...nd pls leave this topic..no more discussion...

S; ohk.. but don't you think we are being unfair with our child.. 

Pramod look at her confused...
S continued...; Yes pramod.. we are being unfair to the baby.. we have a big family...  Kd ji , papa,dad, mummy ,mom, garima , agni, pawni puttu, chacha ji ,chachi ji......
everyone...they all care for us. They love us.
Pramod,.. everyone is not so lucky that they get family.. I know u don't like mom..but just because of her,..
everyone is suffering..
I live four years away from my family nd you too..but what's other fault in it. Just because of one person,..
we should not avoid other relations too.
Pramod.. I didn't knew what is love of a family till I came to Chautala mansion.
I was deprived from family love since my birth nd I don't want the same happened with my child.. i know we don't need anyone in our life.
We are enough for each other..cause I consider you as my family,..my support my Everything... Think from their point of view too na pramod... They raised you..

they have seen you from your birth time.. I know dad never say this but he loves you a lot..
think how he must have feeling away from you.. 

We are avoiding their love. They also have right to know about this child,.. to play with this baby,..take him in their lap. We can't snatch this right from them. Nd our baby also have right to get their love. Don't u think so pramod??

Pramod just look at her but didn't Said anything...
Pr; don't think about it much. You need rest.. 
S;( sigh) always... 
Nd she closed his eyes ,.. hugging him tightly.. pramod ruffle her hair,..nd think something...

Vote 50+
And comment your views