Part 22 Back to india😗

Hello friends
Kya haal chal

Evening;

Susheela was in balcony, looking at the beautiful view of garden,.. Pramod has gone for some important work,..he will be back in half an hour..
She was caressing her belly nd smiling.. Pramod come nd sit beside nd hug her,she smile at him...

S; have ur work done?
Pr; hmm I have something for you..
S; what?

Pramod pass the envelope to her,.. Susheela open it being confused..a smile formed her lips when she sees their tickets to India...

S; ( happy); pramod ? I'd this true... We are going to India..
Pramod nods..; nothing...it's just I talked to Doctor.. he said that its good for pregnant lady to be with family,..they can take care of u,.. so we are going..

S;oh really... Shut up, i know u did it for me. Nd about taking care of me,.. I know u can do it yourself.. because no one can love nd care for me more than you. So no need to show.

Pramod; ( smile) there is no way when my princess wish for something Nd I don't fulfill it... but you have to promise me,you won't force me to talk to mom...
S ; I promise,..I will never do that..
Susheela kissed him on cheeks...

After a week they left to India...
They reached rhotak..susheadecided not to tell them about her pregnancy,..she wanted to tell this news after meeting them...

They reached CM,.. everyone were so happy to see them,.. Ruhail family nd pawni with her husband also came to Cm, they welcome them with aarti.... Susheela was happy to see them after long time nd pramod was happy to see her happy.

Pramod take everyone blessing,..susheela was also going to touch their feet but pramod stop her..

Ku ; what happened pramod?
Pr; woh maa...( Looking at her) susheela is pregnant so I was stopping her to bend..

Kd; what? She is pregnant Nd u are telling me now..

She go toward susheela and kissed her forehead; god bless u beta,.. nd why are you standing,.. come u Should take rest,.. Pawni beta take her to room..

Ku; yes beta,..u Should take rest..
Swara; maa,.. relax.. I m just three weeks pregnant.

Kd; so what.. u Should take rest come.. Garima take her.. u must have tired.. I will bring something for u.

pramod was really happy to see their care for susheela... Mini was just standing there,..she sees everything but did react much as jay has already told her to away from sudheela and pramod........

she blessed susheela nd her child nd prayed to God for their happiness. She was very happy to know that she is going to be grandmother. Dp nd jay bless susheela. She was taken to room.

All family membees  have quality time. Agni was very happy to see his brother nd he was going to be chachu. All ladies got busy in taking care of susheela...

Vote 50+
And comment your pyara pyara views