Part 2 It's too late😎

Hello everyone

Hope you all are well

Sushela closed her eyes Nd tried to sleep once again but failed. She
Was pacing one side to another. Each passing moment kept arising different question in her mind nd most of all she was missing pramod.
Whole night passed like this.

Next morning;
It was six, sushela get up from the bed as she couldn't sleep last night. She goes to washroom. Nd after that she went to hall where everyone was siting and having their breakfast. She wished everyone.

Ku notice her Nd ask.; sushela beta, are u okay? U r looking tired?

Sushela;( fake smile) nothing,maa.. just small headache, I will be fine.

Dp; are u sure?

S; hmmm..
Then dp get the call, he picked it up.

Dp; ji jay ji .

They were talking nd sushela who was going to sit for breakfast heard something Nd stops.

Dp; what pramod is leaving..
S; ( fumbles) what., What happened papa?
Dp; pramod is going out of country.
.

Sushela stumbled Nd suddenly everything got blank to her. she was just thinking about pramod.
Kusum hold her.

Ku; what happened beta? Sit have ur breakfast....

Sushela was not listening anything.
Ki;( jerk her) sushela.......

Sushela; ha haan. Maa.....maa I have to go......I have to go...

She just run outside before anyone can say anything..
Everyone get confused seeing her running out.

She was running madly on the road. Only one thing was moving in her mind that her pramod is leaving. She was crying. She take the taxi after reaching on main road

Sushela( breathing heavily): dada,. Dada.. pls..drive fast.

Driver nods Nd started driving. Sushela was crying badly.
Swara( in mind) no. No. My pramod can't leave .. he can't leave me.. how can he leave me.
He can't go anywhere. Now, I realized why I was feeling that. What was that feeling.its not because of friendship but It's all because of love. I love you..I love u pramod. Ur sushela love u .pls don't go. Pls don't leave me.
Pls god ,I don't want to you... ( She joined her hands nd prayed closing her eyes,still crying). God, Pls don't let him go, he is my life.

After sometime they reached chautala mansion.
She just rushed inside Nd started shouting; pramod!! , pramod!!.

Everyone were in hall, agni sees her Nd got happy but got shocked as she was shouting pramod name.
Agni come to her
Agni; ( confused)sushela.. what happened?. Why are u calling pramod.

S; ( breathing heavily) pramod, where is he? Where is pramod( Crying) pls call him, I want to meet him,pls....

Agni; sushela relax, calm down...

Sushela; no. I will not, pls call him.. pls.

Agni; but sushela..., pramod has already gone. His flight may also took off now.
Listening this,. Swara fall on the floor with thud while everyone got shocked to see her.

Four years later;

A lady is shown in a room she is pregnant. She was taking rest nd a man is shown working in his laptop sitting beside her. Suddenly he got disturbed by her voice.

Lady; agni, .. I want to talk to sushela. Call her.
Agni: what the hell garmia? what type of mood swing is this? U talked her two hours before only she will be fine. Why do u want to talk to her again.

garima; shut up agni, she is my my sister,i can talk to her whenever I want.okk.now call her( shout). Or should I call maA,... ( About to shout)

Agni; OK,cool. I m calling.
he call Nd garima snatch the phone.

Mumbai;.
A flat is shown,its simple but beautiful. In a room,
A lady is shown wearing simple dress ,sitting on the bed Nd reading some paper.

She is revealed as sushela but she is not same sushela what she used to be. Everything changed in her except for her name nd her face.
She left rhotak, after pramod left. Nd now living in Mumbai doing job in a company.

After pramod left, sushela was totally broken, her days started with crying nd night ended with crying.
She couldn't find peace in her work too
.She was feeling suffocated in rhotak, every memories with pramod haunts her.
She tried her maximum to get out of it but could not. She couldn't rid of pramod thoughts that's why she decided to leave rhotak. She got a job offer from Mumbai, ku nd dp were tensed but they also understood that she needs change so they agreed nd send her.
But in Mumbai also, she couldn't forgot pramod. She was totally changed now, she wears only simple dress. Her life is limited around office to her flat nd pramod thoughts.

That's why it's said realise before it's too late

Vote and comment your views

The questions which were revolving in your mind will be answered as we go ahead with the story..

So stay tuned