Part 4 Return😆

Hello everyone

Next morning;

Sushela got up. Her eyes were red due to crying last night. She get up from bed Nd went to washroom, after that she get busy with her daily schedule. She made her breakfast,...she was eating when she got the call...

Sushela; hello garima..
Garima; hello Sushela,..achcha when.
......... are u coming? Did u confirmed your ticket,u are coming by flight only, when will you reach here....

Agni who was getting ready get amused to garima non stop questions then say;
no no she decided to come here walking, yesterday only he said she is coming then how will she come now only. What type questions are u asking.
Sushela listen it nd say; right agni she thinks I have my own airlines company. ( Laughs)

G; oh shut up, now say when are u coming?
Sushela; relax garima, I have to go office first then have to take leave permit then only can come na...

G; ok fine but you know na ,, marriage is this week only...

S; I know,.I will come. Ok I have to go now,..call u later bye

G; bye..

S cut the call nd take her bag and left to her office.
In evening she came back. She eat her dinner nd did some office work , then she talk to garima informed her that she had got the leave , she is coming after two days... 
She took pramod photo kept inside table..hug it and closed her eyes. A lone tear escaped from her eyes indicating the pain she is going through.

After two days;
Chautala mansion

A beautiful and stylish black car enter the gate. The car stops.
A man dressed perfectly in charcoal black suit nd jeans ,black shirt came out of the car. A smile played on his lips which can be easily seen that it's not reaching to his heart.

I know u all may have guessed already it's none other than pramod chautala, one of the leading doctor  of the world. He has everything but a void is still left in his heart. Her love, her solace, her sushela ji.

He look around then made his way toward entrance. He was about to enter when he heard his mother...

Mini; pramod.......

She hurriedly runs towards him.

Mini; pramod, ...( Hug him) finally u came..is it time to come.. it's ur sister marriage.. why are you coming this much late...you are her brother not any guest......

P smile s; mom mom...relax..I came na..now don't start ur drama..and let me in.
M; no..no u stop here...
P; but...
Then he sees kd coming with aarti plate.

Kd; mini is saying correct, u have came after four years...ist we will do aarti then u can come...

Pramod; ok...

They did aarti and then pramod enters .

Pavni sees him nd runs to him.

P; Bhai.....

Pramod smiles and hugs her.

P; wow my sister has become very big that she is getting married...

Pavni; so what u think I will always remain small nd it's good that I m getting Married ..atleast u came for my marriage otherwise I don't know when would u have came.

Pramod gets sad but composed himself; arey okay..I m sorry..
Pavni; better be..

M; pramod,you might have got tired..u take rest.. function is in evening.
Pramod nods.
M; come I will take you.
P; mom I know my room, I will go.
M; I know..but ur things are kept by me, u may not find it.
Pramod nods and both go.

Kd got teary eyed. Pavni sees this Nd hug her.
Pa; everything will be fine this time .......... I will get married with my Bhai bhabhi blessing.

Kd; hope so..wait ..is sushela coming..

Pa; yes , agni Bhai told me yesterday... I m so happy

Kd; I m also happy beta,..now everything will be alright...

Pramod was going with mini..
she was talking nonstop.. scolding him.. P was just having smile..

M ; arey your room is locked..wait I will bring key..it's in my room only.

P nods mini left, then he sees agni coming out of room.

pramod( happily) agni.....

Ag also sees him. He got tears in his eyes seeing his brother after four long years. He hugs him.

Ag; ... finally.. You come

P; yeah.. how are you( breaking the hug).

Ag; I m fine...nd you..

P( sad) not like I was..
Ag understood him. He pats his shoulder. Then only garima came out...

P; hello garima ji...
G; hi pramod ji..
P; congratulations..both of u are going to be parents..( hug Ag once again)

Ag( smile) thanks Bro.....

P; hmm... achcha... Garima..
G; ji.....

P; how is sushela ji? She may be happy with his husband right?

Then mini came..

M; what are you doing pramod.
P; nothing mom,..I was just talking with agnima.
M; ok ok.now u go and fresh n up.( Giving his keys)
I m coming u go.

He left from there

Once he left...
Mini was also going when agni said; u stopped him this time but how many times will u do that.

M; ( confused) what do you mean?

Ag; don't be smart , u know very well what i m talking about...you have kept him in darkness in these four years nd even forced us to hide the truth from him. But not anymore... I'll tell him Everything.

M; u won't...u promised

Ag; ( angry)I remembered my promise nd you should also remember it. I said I won't tell anything but The day he came to me nd asked sushela's reality. I will tell him Everything.

M; he won't ask u?

Ag( chuckles) really ? Just a min before he asked but he asked to garima who is also bound to a promise of her sister. In this house everyone can get scared of ur stupid threat of killing urself but not me,..

Agni started to go but stop and say; be prepared with ur answer because once he will know about sushela, you have to answer all his questions.
Let's go garima.

He left with garima... Mini became tensed then pavni call her and she also goes.

Vote 50+
And comment your pyara pyara views

Sumod reunion on it's way....