Part 19 Leap😁

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

After two hours,. finally they get fresh n up. Susheela did Pooja then went to kitchen to make something for them.

Pramod also come to her nd helped her,..or u can say disturb her with his continuous romance.... They eat together feeding each other.  After that pramod left somewhere saying it's important work,.. he will be back within an hour. 

As he promised,he back within an hour,.
S; pramod.. where did you go? Are u hiding something.

Pramod take a sign as he can't hide anything from his susheela.. 

So he say; I went to police station to punish those morons....

S; what was need to do it,.. 
Pr; it was needed susheela dare they eyed on you.. and it's there luck that I didn't killed them......
no one can put his dirty gaze on something which is mine,.I don't forgive them. You are my Everything susheela,.. I can't see any danger around you. you wanted me not to fight with them,.. I did that but  I won't leave them...

S; ohk leave it,..don't get angry. Nd what did you say you did fought with them,..then what's this..( showing scratch on his hand)...

Pramod( avoid looking at her); I said right... I did fought,.. 

Susheela glared at him..
Pramod; ohk..fine.. I beat them,..
Susheela; you beat them in police custody..

Pramod; hmm..

S; seriously pramod you r mad.. now sit here. I will do first aid.

Then susheela bandaged it. Susheela avoid further discussion about this topic, also diverted pramod mind from it talking about something else, They spend whole day together happily.

Three months later...
Susheela pov...

It's been three months we are here in Paris. Life has totally changed from miserable to full of happiness.. it's all because of pramod Who is like blessing to me.
Today is very important day of my life,. Today final reports are coming,..  I hope everything go good. I know pramod don't care about it,..but for me it matters not much but still a bit..having a child is blessing of God. I still remember how pramod reacted when I talked about it.

Flashback;
sumod were  spending quality time together,as usual pramod was laying in her lap...nd susheela was caressing his hair. susheela find its time to talk to him.

S; pramod....
P; hmm.
S; actually.. I was thinking to get treatment...

Pr ( look at her); what..?
S; yes pramod.. I told you na... Its chances that I can get treated nd then...

Pr;( get up from her lap) susheela I already told you na.. it doesn't matter to me...

S; I know pramod but try to understand.. 
P; are you still stuck with mom words...

S; pramod...what are you saying.. I didn't thought like that...

Pr; then what susheela..? How did this thought come in your mind all of sudden... Do u think child is important to me. 

S; pramod pls don't get me wrong... I didn't mean to hurt you..

P; you already hurt me by talking about something that I never thought u will say ........

Saying this he went out of room. Susheela felt sad for hurting him. She didn't mean to hurt him. She knew how much sensitive this topic,he fought with his mother for this reason to separate them nd she raise this topic.

After sometime pramod comes back.. it was dinner time...
Susheela look at him nd smile but pramod didn't nd was going to his room.

S; pramod... Let's have dinner.. I prepared it already..

Pr; you eat.. I m not having mood to eat.

Saying this he was about to go but susheela could not handle his ignorance nd hugged him from back...

S( crying); I m sorry pramod... I m sorry.. I didn't wanted to hurt you.. I will never talk about it. I promise. I will do as you. But pls don't ignore me,.. don't get angry. it kills me..

Pramod felt weak to with her tears,no matter..how much he get Angry.. he can never see her tears..

He broke the hug and turn around. He cups her face..
Pr; i m not angry... I just felt hurt when u talk about it... I know u can never think to hurt me. 

S; I m sorry pramod .. nd if u don't want I won't go for that treatment.. u r important to me .. nothing else.

Pr; no susheela.. I m sorry to bring these tears in ur eyes... Nd u r getting treatment....

S look at him surprised.
Pr; only because you want...nd I can't stop you from anything u want. But always remember it will change nothing even if you not be fine after this. 
S; I know... I love you pramod.....( Hug him)
P; I love you too......

Flashback ends....

Vote 50+
And comment your pyara pyara views