Part 7 Continuation of flash back😚

Hello everyone

Mini; you want to know the full truth ,..even after knowing everything,u want to listen from my mouth then listen...I can't let my son be with a girl who can never become a mother..,.., a girl who can't give my son a happiness of being a father...,

S hold loosen.. she stumbled, a thick drop of tear fall from her eyes. Pawni hold her for support..

Kd; minni..!!! 

M; no i am saying right, today only I got to know when I heard conversation between doctor and kusum ji..., She can't be a mother,..  yeah Doctor Said it can be treated but I can't take risk with my son life...,

Kf; seriously mini,..how cheap ur thinking is..,? 

M; I don't care ,.. I just can't tolerate this girl in this house,.

S ; ok..ok mom.. if you want I will go away from here,. From this house forever but pls for the last time...pls tell me where is pramod i just want to meet him once. If not then just his no. I want to talk to him..last time..I promise I will never bother you and pramod. I will never show myself... 

M; no..sushela...this can't be happen,..I will never let you contact him and you only said na..you love him then what kind of love is this that you want to destroy your love life. Can't u see his happiness,..

S; but mom..,you also know that his happiness is with me...he loves me mom..

M; which happiness u are talking about sushela? The day u entered his life, his life spoiled,. His everything snatched away. Only pain and restlessness were in his life.. you know sushela you are a selfish girl.all u think is your happiness, you family ,your love but what about my son..,. Every time...every single time..he stand beside you, support you but what you did ... nothing..
But now do one thing for the sake of my son...pls get the hell out of my son's life. 

Ag; Chachi ji...you are not doing right.

M; I know what is right and what is wrong,...nd one thing u all have to listen if this girl will live in this house then I will live this house forever. 

Ag; you can stop us but what if pramod will ask you about sushela.

M; I will handle that but if anyone will tell him about this girl then I will kill myself...

Everyone was taken aback,

..
Agni was about to say something but sushela hold his hand and stop him.
S( to mini)
( broken)mom?..this much hate?,.. m I so bad for pramod that you will kill urself just to keep me away from him,..

Mini turn his face.
S( sad smile) now u don't Eve n want to see my face too.. you are right mom,..I don't deserve pramod,.. I became selfish in my love that I only think about myself,.. I didn't think about pramod,. It may be some chances that I will be alright but what if I never be alright...? 

Kd; sushela beta..., nothing will happen? You will...

S; no .. we can't stand only on belief,..it is belief that I will be fine but I am unable to become a mother and that is the truth nd it can never change..nd I m not going to destroy pramod life.,. It's ok I am going...

Pawni; no bhabhi ...pls don't go. Mom pls stop her.. what is bhabhi fault in all this..

Mini didn't sayy anything.

S; (wiping her tears) no.. Pawni,. I have to go. Bye take care of urself nd mom.

She take blessing of everyone, everyone were sad,. Then she comes to mini,.. she touch her feet but mini didn't look at her.

She turned and was about to go when mini call her...

M; susheela....

S happily turned that may be she would stop her but what she said broke her into million pieces.

Please never come back in my son's life Nd leave my son life completely.

S nods nd run outside crying...
Kf; you didn't do right mini? It's a sin, it's sin to separate the one who are made for each other..

Mini didn't reply and went to her room. Everyone left to their room sadly. Whatever happened was not good... 

After that day, sushela never come cm. Ku and dp come to know what happened in Cm.

Sushela always remain in her room , she would take pramod pic nd cry for hours. Her hope to get pramod was completely shattered.

She deny to get treatment because she thinks that their is no use of it,there is no way pramod will be back in her life. 

S was going weaker day by day. She eat very less nd there was no smile in her face.

Agnima also couldn't able to do anything. Firstly they gave her hope that they will find pramod but now what would they say when they know that mini will never let them find out.

  S even stopped them from doing it,.garima tried everything,she played music but in music also she feels pramod, she would started to cry. She started to feel suffocated in rhotak.

Each and everything about this city was making her remember pramod. Ku and Dp were worried for her.

One day sushela come to them nd tell them that she wants to go to Mumbai. She got a job there. Dp was reluctant but understanding her situation,he allowed her.

She went to Mumbai leaving everything but memory of pramod was still haunting her but now she was alone,there was no one around her. She would cry for hours and sleep,
she lie to ku and dp that she is alright now but Little they know that she is not. Her life totally changed, her dressing sense.

She goes to office in morning and back at six. Her life was limited to this nd pramod thoughts. 

She never come back to rhotak. kusum garima everyone forced her to come back but she didn't. So they only have to go to meet her, She got habitual to live her miserable life. In these four years there was no single time when she didn't remember pramod.
For once ku tell her to move on but sushela totally deny it saying that she will never able to move on as she will love him till her death. Ku was about to force her but dp support sushela nd made kusum understand.

Vote 50+

Vote and comment your pyara pyara views.

Waiting for your response.......