Part 17 Romance🙈

Hello...

Susheela was saying all this without looking at him as she was facing her back. Pramod smile Nd he took out his suit,keep it on couch. He silently move toward her abd back hug her..

He release his one hand from her grip and side her hair from her back to one side of her shoulder...

As soon as his cold hand touches her body she stop playing with his fingers while he smile...

Thousand of shiver run down her spine feeling his hot breath on her and soon his lips on her neck...

She gulp her saliva and dugged her nails on his band leaving mark on his hand...

Pram..pramod

A slow moan come out from her mouth feeling opened mouth kisses...

While his one hand pinch her waist and he bited on her neck...

Ahhh...pramod...what...are..you............doing...

Said while stammering receiving pleasure from Her Husband...

Without replying to susheela he continued his work both of their eyes closed enjoying this moment with each...

Pramod while kissing slide her dress from her shoulder while bitting on her he start giving the kissing on her side of side from back side...

Her back arched due to pleasure while she pressed her lips to stop her moan...

While kissing he move other side from her body and did same siding her dress from shoulder start giving feathery kisses on side of her neck...

He pressed her body on him that air should also not pass through their bodies...

Susheela slowly opened her eyes while her cheeks becoming more red sensing their proximity...

She being shy removed pramod hand from her she get up and about to run when pramod hold her hand...

Her breatjing getting heavy while his eyes looked up and a smile come on his lips seeing his Shy Wife...

He get up from there with desire filled eyes and come infront of her...

Her eyes closed...
Breath heavy...
Reddiah cheeks...

He up her face from chin making her opened her eyes meeting his fire filled eyes...

And thats it for them to loose their control...

His Burning Eyes...
Her Innocent Eyes...

Get Contacted with each other...

His breath touches her Dark Red Lips...

Sanskar sensuously  caresses her cheek from back of his hand and her pull from her waist such that her Lips Touched His Lips...

He immediately grabbed her lowere in between his sharp teeth and start sucking her lowere lip.....

It happen so suddenly that susheela was unable to reach anything...

Not feeling susheela movement he pinch her waist to bring her back from world and bitted on her lips...

Soon both get drowned in their French kissed Land...

Kissing each other lips while Making Sounds they at the same time entered their tongues making them in contact with current in their body...