Part 14 Happiness 😄

Hello everyone

It's been a week , sumod reached Paris. They were really happy together.
Susheela started to live her life once again. Her pain was vanished. She forgot about her suffering nd tears which surrounded her since four years.

She smile Nd laughs Nd that too with her heart. Her happiness can be seen in her eyes. And she knew that the only reason is pramod, her love,.. her life...
Her everything...her pramod. Pramod never leave any chance to surprise her.
Susheela always thought him as serious nd Little fun loving person but now she was seeing a different pramod too in that serious face. His naughty ideas to irritate her nd tease her but at the same time , it bring smile in her face. The smile that reaches her heart. He leave no chance to romance with her nd make her blush.

Pramod was too much romantic and susheela didn't knew this side of him till they come to Paris.

Pramod was feeling top of the world,..why not he finally got his queen whom he thought that she will never come in his life nd she is someone else but now she was with him.

He can't thank God enough to get this angel in his life. He admire her for hours after her sleep. Her one heart full smile make his day amazing. He started to handle his patients,.. He goes to hospital on time only because of susheela, as he always do drama before going,..nd

but susheela knew how to handle him ,so she always send him on time but come back early as he can't stay away from his queen for long time.

Susheela was also happy. They make their dinner together, with their masti,. Romance nd love. Pramod bought a small yet beautiful house as she didn't wanted to live in big bungalow. The house was comfortable for two persons,.. surrounded by a beautiful garden,giving a natural view. They would talk to family nd ruhails accept for mini.

As pramod was too angry on her. Susheela also understand nd never forced him to do so.
Nd that's make pramod proud of her. She understands him. Leaving all worries,pain , suffering and tears behind, they were living their life whole hearted,happily. ,Finding solace in each other.

Susheela who was thinking all this , sitting in balcony and looking at beautiful view of garden come into her sense by door bell. She sees her watch nd a smile formed on her lips. It was 5:30.

Before she could do anything,..again door bell rang. Susheela runs to open the door. She open the door Nd smile to see pramod.

Pramod peck her forehead nd comes in. It was his daily routine to kiss her before going out and coming inside.

Pr; sorry sushi,.. I m late. Actually suddenly I had to attend a metting. That was really important. The client was going tomorrow morning otherwise I would have postponed it.

Susheela eyes widened. It's only 5:30 nd he is saying he is late.

S; it's not late pramod.....

Pr; I know.. but u also know I come back at sharp 4:30. Nd today I m an hour late.

Susheela shakes her head. He can never change.

Pramod laughs at her.
They come inside and sit in their room. Well ,..not both were sitting. Susheela was sitting nd pramod was laying,his head was in her lap. Susheela was caressing his hair. They talk ,having snacks. After sometime,..susheela said.

S; now get up pramod,.. I have to prepare dinner for us.

Pr; what susheela..? Its Too early. Stay for some more time na. Nd u r forgetting we prepare dinner together. So no ,i m not getting up.

S; pramod,.. it's not early. See the time...it's 7 now.

Pr; so what it won't matter with half an hour.

Susheela widen her eyes.

S; half and hour more... I thought you may be talking about 5 or 10 min more. But here u are saying half an hour. No.. not at all. Just get up.

Pr; huh... always spoil mood.( Making faces)

She smiles listening it nd kiss him peck him on his lips.

Pramod smile while susheela blush.

P; well ...that was surprising,.. ( holds her hand with his one and put her hair strand slowly behind her ear) now that you surprised me.. I should also give u surprise.......

S blushed hardly. She down her eyes.

Pr; don't blush too much sweetheart, otherwise I won't able to control. By the way I was talking about dinner date.......
( susheela look at him ). But what you thought...?

S understood that he was teasing her. She hit him on her chest.

Pr; ooouchh...

He instantly hold her beating hand and pulled her toward himself.

Pr; waise I don't have any problem in doing what you thought. We can postpone our dinner plan for tomorrow nd winks.

S being too much shy pushed him hardly and get up from bed.

S; I m getting ready.
Saying this she take her saree from cupboard which pramod bought for her. Nd rushed to washroom that change.

Pramod laughs seeing her shernies shyness...
P also get up and went to cupboard to get his clothes. He open the cupboard nd sees a black suit kept in front with white shirt.

Which was kept by S. Pramod smile and take that out.

After sometime he got ready. Susheela come out from washroom in white netted saree,having pearl work on its borders.

Pramod got mesmerized to see her. It's been a week she is with her but every time he sees her, she looks new to him. He was looking at her continuously,.. susheela come to dressing table,..
unknown about her husband continuous gaze on her. She turn her back toward him and put her hair in front to comb it.

Pramod gulps to see her bare back as her blouse have deep neck. He walk toward her with naughty smirk on her face.

Susheela was tieing her Mangalsutra when pramod held it from on her hand and nd tied it.

Susheela look at pramod from mirror. He slowly move his fingers on her bare back,..her breath hitched,she closed her eyes.

He move his hand to her shoulder to her arms to her wrist nd finally held her hand and hug her from back. He nuzzle in her neck and kiss her there,..her grip tighten around on his hand.

Pramod bit her earlobe and whispered; you are looking gorgeous...

S open her eyes nd turn around. He pulled her through her waist.

Pr; I was right.. we should postpone our dinner and do something else.. don't u think so??

S got confused first but then understood nd blushed hardly...
S; no.. I m not. We are going for dinner. Understood Mr chautala. Let's go now. I m ready..

Pr smiles..; yes madam..ur wish is my command... Let's go.
Saying this both left.

Vote 50+
And comment your views....