Part 16 jealous 😯

Hello everyone

P: ( held her hand): let's go susheela..
S sensed anger in his voice. She stopped pramod who was dragging her.

S; pramod,, wait..what happened? Why are  you angry?

P; nothing susheela,.. let's go.

S: atleast say Na what happened?
Pramod was getting frustrated so he burst out; susheela what the need to wear this saree nd that too this backless blouse.

S :pramod what are you talking about? U only gift me thus then..
P; I know but......

He stopped looking at those guys as they were still there nd looking at them as if waiting for pramod to go.

Susheela follow his gaze and got what is happening.

Pramod got super angry.
Pr; hey you bastards... What are you all looking at...?

Pramod was about to go to fight with them but susheela held his arm.

S; pramod..leave it. Let's go..

Pr; leave me susheela.. I will kill them... 

Susheela didn't wanted pramod to fight with them and hurt himself.  It's not like she don't trust his strength but still a fear inside her of letting him hurt kills her. 

She pulled pramod with all her strength as pramod was trying to  come out of her grip nd kept her lips on his.

She placed her hand around her neck and kissed him. She tip toed nd deepen the kiss.

She caress his hair nd neck to calm him down.  pramod who was shocked with sudden kiss,comes in his sense but didn't respond.. Susheela bit his lips ,..
Pramod gave up and responded. Nd started dominating her. He let out his anger nd kissed her.

Susheela also let him do that. After sometime pramod calm down.
Those guys left from there, as they heard police siren.

They broke the kiss..
S cups his face; pramod,.. calm down. Relax..
Pr; I m fine susheela.. I don't know how I ...

S; it's ok pramod.. I know u love me. Pramod,there are plenty of people who judge girl by their clothes ,it doesn't mean that we should change our clothing sense. We can't Change their mentality...right?

Pr; I m sorry susheela...I didn't mean that..

S; I know that.. if you can never think like that. You were possessive about me. Just remember I m only yours and always will be yours... No one can touch me accept you...

Pr; I love you...

S;( smiles) I love you too..now come let's go nd don't think about it much. Understand. I don't want to ruin this night when everything was going so amazing... 

Pr nods; okay I won't think about it.nd about this night.. it was not going amazing but will be amazing as it's not ended till now. Let's go.

They reached their home.

Pr; susheela u go to room and get change.. I m coming. I have some work.

S look at him suspiciously..
S; where are you going?

Pr; arey ,where will I go leaving my beautiful wife.. I m here only in study. I have just little work of my hospital. Then I will be all yours ma'am.( Dramatic)

S;( smiles) pramod tum bhi na.... Okay be fast...

Pr; as u say ma'am...( Laughs).

S went upstairs to their room to change. Pramod expression changed to serious.. he went to study room Nd call someone..

P; hello, pramod chautala speaking... ,.... 

Os: yes sir..we are looking about it,nd finding them but we are not going details nd even how they look.

P; I don't want to listen anything..just get those bastards behind bars nd about their information nd how they look ,u can get it through restaurant CCTV footage. Just get them .. I hope I m clear...

Os; yes sir.. we will inform u soon...
Pr; ok.. nd cut the call..

He started to see some files. After half an hour he get a call...

Pr; yes...
Os; sir..we got them. They were found in nearby area of that restaurant. 

Pr; hmm ...ok will come tomorrow...

He smirks and cut the call. He put the file back. Nd go toward their room.
Pramod enters inside room but didn't find susheela.

Then washroom door open. Nd sees her coming out with wet hair in  . She was drying her hair with towel. Pramod was once again mesmerized to see her.

Susheela notice pramod nd ask; done with your work?

Pramod comes into his sense; ha..hmm..yeah it done...

S; by the way what was that important work?

Pr; leave it..you say why did u took bath now,.. it's late.

S; i was not taking bath.. actually I started shower mistakenly nd then I drenched...

Susheela was saying all this without looking at him as she was facing her back. Pramod smile Nd he took out his suit,keep it on couch. He silently move toward her.

Vote 50+
and comment your views