Part 11 💖Confession💖

Hello everyone

Hope you all are well

P; why did you do that mom.., you knew that i loved susheela still you keep me away from her.. away from reality...
He think how he live all these years..

He stop the car with a jerk and see outside..., He was in front of ruhail house.. he come out of the car. He went to the entrance of house... He knock and ku open the door..

Ku was surprised to see him at this time...

Dp; who is this kusum..

Ku; it's pramod...

Pramof bend and take their blessing..

Ku; beta..u here..at this time..
Pramod; ji aunty ji,.. if now I also I would not be here then it might be too late.,..

Ku and dl get the idea what he was talking about..

P; dp ji ..can I meet susheela..

Ku(smile); she is in her room..go..

Pramod nods and go..

Pramod was standing outside susheela room.. he was about to knock but door open with touch..
He enters inside and sees his love,.. his susheela was sitting on bed still in that red and black saree,. She was taking a photo frame in her hand and sitting resting her head on head post... Her eyes were closed. Her cheeks were wet with tears Nd within a sec a fresh tear fell.

Pramod move toward her slowly. He sees her and feel bad. His eyes also become teary. Susheela didn't realize that he is here. Pramod slowly call her name..

Pramod;( lovingly) susheela...
S slowly open her eyes only to see pramod standing in for her... But she thought it's one of her dream..
She shake her head and turned other side........

Pramod understood her so he move to her and touched her hand slowly...
P; susheela..

S realize it that he is really here..it's not her dream... She looked at him shocked...
She quickly get up from bed and say; pramod...

P; thank God ..u realize it..I m not dream.......

S;( shocked) pramod...what are u doing here? What if someone sees you..?

P put the finger on her lips to stop her..
P: sshh.... U say everything except for what u Should really say...
Ok I came to meet you... Do u have any problem?

Susheela slowly remove his finger..
S; me..? But why?

P; that is the question I should ask na? Why susheela? Why you did that? Why you never let me know about your feeling,.. about you?

S; ( avoid looking at him)pramodwhat are you talking about,? Which feelings..,

She avoid looking at him... I have no feelings for you.. I get that you must be talking about what I said you few hours before..right? Pramod it was just non sense..just forget it.. I don't know how I blabbered those things.. I m sorry..
She turned to go but pramod get angry listening all these stupid talks... He hold her hand roughly and pulled her to himself... She landed on his chest........

P( angry); till when? Till when you will keep hurting yourself and me.., when will you think about ur happiness,my happiness...our happiness.. ?
Our relationship,.. Don't you care susheela,.. what I feel.. what I think..? ( she was looking down) answer me damn it..nd look at me..

Susheela look into his eyes..
S; I care pramod...... it affect me what you feel,..what you think.. I always thought about u ,ur happiness.. you are my life pramod.....but..