Part 23 Baby boy 👦

Hello

8 months leap...

Susheela was 8 nd half month pregnant,.. her delivery date was coming near.. everyone took great care of her in all these month,.. they never let her do even simple thing nd made her eat too much.

Pramod look laughs to see her condition but next second get a good smack on his stomach for teasing her, with each passing months,susheela mood swings started nd that really made
Pramod hard to handle but he never avoid his princess, before she could demand, pramod always ready to fulfill it,nd that's make susheela proud of him.
When susheela entered her eight month,.. Pramod stopped going to Hospital she try to make him understand that everyone are there for her but he didn't listen anything nd family also supported pramod. As promised susheela never try to forced him to talk to mini,.
But pramod noticed that mini was really changed nd regretting so he forgiven her.
Mini was really happy,.. after pramod it was mini who take care of susheela so much, she always ready with food,juice,.etc nd make her eat forcefully.
She always stay with him nd talk for hours whenever pramod was out.

Garima was also there but she also have to take care of her one year old baby.
Mini was so much possessive about susheela safety,she would scold pramod to get late to come home,..even he get ten min late. In all these susheela was so happy nd feel blessed..

Today is god Bharai rasam of her.. everyone is so happy, mini was the one whose happiness have no bound,.. she was busy in arranging everything.,
nd scolding servant to do everything fast.. no one can say that it was same mini who threw susheela out of pramod life. Soon function started.. everyone blessed susheela nd her baby. Function was going on when suddenly susheela feel Pain,.. Pramod came hurriedly nd took her to hospital with mini.. everyone followed them in other car..

Hospital;

Pramod was restless nd pacing here nd there,.. Susheela was screaming in pain. Pramod was getting more worried with each passing seconds. His eyes filled.
Mini console him that she will be fine..
P; mom susheela..
Mini; she will be alright.. believe in ur love pramod,... nothing will happen to her..
After sometime they heard crying sound of baby,..

A nurse came out and passes baby to pramod.. Pramod take him slowly, 
Nurse; congratulations. ..Mr chautala,.. u become father of a baby boy..

P; thankuu..
Pramod observe the baby,..his eyes,gone on susheela nd his nose on him.

M;( happy) pramod...
P; mom ... My son..( Happy with tears).
Doctor come out..

P; how is my susheela Doctor?
Doctor; she is fine Mr chautala. U can meet her.
P; thanks Doctor...
He went inside with baby. Susheela was sleeping as she was tired..

Pramod sit beside her nd caress her forehead...

Susheela open her eyes..; pramod.. baby..
P; he is here.. see..
He made her sit with support nd then give him the baby..

P; our baby... 
Susheela eyes filled,..she kissed his forehead..

S; he is copy of you. 
P; I know,..just his eyes is same like you...
S; I m so happy pramod.. I can't ask more to God.  I got everything in my life... I love you.. nd see I won..I told you it's a boy.

Pramod;( laughs) it's ok.. I m Happy to loose also. We will try next time for my baby girl.( wink)

S; such a shameless person you are..

Pramod; only for you..( kissed her forehead,nd susheela closed her eyes). So what is the name of my champ.

S; kartik...
Pramod look at her amused..

S; I thought it earlier if it would be boy then kartik nd girl then kriti.

S; thank you pramod for coming in my life and accepting me the way i am  you are reason of my every happiness,every smile in my life. 

Pramod hugged her overwhelmed.; I love you so much...

S; I know...( Smile).

After that everyone come nd meet susheela and baby. They bless them. Susheela was discharged next day from hospital.

Vote 50+
And comment your views......