Part 13 Our new life 💖

Hello

He goes to susheela ,he hold her hand and drag her to mini..

P; have u remembered something mom,.. look at her nd say..

S was looking down..  her eyes was teary...

Mini; oh now I get it.. she is the one who filled ur ear u against me...   

Pr; mom!!

Mini; what mom ?? You don't know her pramod.. she is such a selfish girl.. she always think about herself,.  In these years she didn't came but when she got to know u r 
here,.. she thought why not use u once again.. Susheela,.. aren't you having enough,.. u went away from his life na..then why the hell u r back..? Tell me...why u back to spoil his life..

Pr; shut up mom.. not a word more.. nd what are u saying she is spoiling my life then let
me tell u.. it's you who spoiled two lives.. mine and susheela... What do u want mom..
chahti kya ho aap..? Why did you lies to me.., why you told that susheela want to live her alone,..
why u told that she is married.. why mom why? In all these years whenever I asked you about her you always told......
she is living happily with her husband..why? Why you  separate me from susheela when you know that I love her...

Mimi; because I didn't wanted her in ur life,.. Pramod this girl can't give you any happiness.. she will spoil ur life.. she can't give you happiness of being a father..

P( shout) nd I don't want that... I don't care whatever problem she is having..it's not her fault. It's all ur cheap thinking that will never change...

Susheela started crying listening mini word that was stabbing her heart.. Pramod sees this and take her in his embrace........

Mini; pramod you are going against me..for this girl.. and you susheela.. are you happy now..
that all you wanted right,.. to make him against me nd he would dance on ur finger.. u r such a cheap girl .. 

She  pull susheela from pramod nd raise her hand to slap her but pramod hold her hand Nd jerk it.

Pr; STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE MRS. Mini chautala..., DARE U TO TOUCH HER...

Mini; wife?? 

Pr; yes ,she is my wife..

Mini; pramod if u forget then let me remind u that u both are not married yet there is  no relationship between you both now.. 

P: for that i dont care about it..but for ur satisfaction..
He dragged susheela to in-house temple ,nd take the vermilion in his hand and filled in her hair line... 

Pr;( angry) now ,.. do u have any questions about our relationship.. she is my wife..MRS. susheela pramod chautala .. get that straight in ur mind...

Mini; pramod you didn't do right..

Pr; I did right mom.. four years before...I made mistake by leaving,..now I m doing right...
I trusted you mom but this trust made my life hell...I seriously hate you mom..

S; pramod.. don't tell like this.. she is ur mom...

Pr; ( broken) which mom susheela.. which mom.. no mom in this world make their children life hell.. she snatched happiness from our life..

.. I started to love her,..I started to live my life again but you snatch that love too.. since four years you kept us away from each other..,
nd today u have come with an alliance nd forcing me to marry someone...
Don't u feel a little bit regret of ur doings.. don't I deserve to be happy mom...  
What you were saying mom that susheela can't be a mother but do u think after what you did, you are a good mother ......
because of this reason you threw her out of my life but mom did u ever thought that abou pawni she is like your own daughter....
May God never do this but what if same happened to her... 

S; pramod... Don't say this...

Pawni; no bhabhi..Bhai is right.. tell na ... What would you have done if my in laws would throw me out...

Mini; pawni what rubbish are u talking..?

Pr; just listening it..you got angry then think about her( point to susheela).. what she may have felt...
You know mom u r sick.. I m tired now..  I can't take it anymore...  You don't need me..
you don't want my happiness..then fine..  I will go away..

Mini look at him shocked..
P; tomorrow is pawni marriage..after that we will leave from here.. nd this time you won't have any information about me... 
And..I respect all of u..I know u want me to be here but sorry I can't.. I don't want mom to create another problem in mine and susheela life.. . 

Everyone were sad because of this decision but they understand pramod point too. 

Pramod take susheela hand and left to his room.......

Everyone left to their respective rooms.. Mini was left alone in the hall..she thinks about pramod words..
now she was realizing how wrong she was...
no one supported her..all knew that the day pramod come to know the reality it would be happen...

Sumod room;

S was sitting on the bed with support of bed post.. Pramod was lying in her lap closing his eyes.. she was caressing his hair..

S; pramod..... 
P; hmm..
S; is it needed to leave from here.. 

Pramod open his eyes.. nd look at her..

S; I mean.. Pramod.. it's not that I don't want to go with you but it just that....I don't want you to be away from ur family.. ( her voice become heavier).. I know mom .... 

Pramod hold her hand...
Pr; susheela..... you are important to me.. I told u earlier
I don't want anything if you are with me..nd anything means anything... We will be in contact with them but I don't want to live here.. nd I want you to support me..

S; I m always with you in ur every decision..

After sometime. Pramod took susheela to court and they did court marriage.. Agnima and pawni also went with them.. 

Next day..they attend pawni marriage..nd after her bidaai.. 

Sumod left to airport.. everyone were sad about it but they were happy to see sumod together... 
Mini tried to talk to pramod but he didn't listen anything.......

Airport;
Susheela and pramod were sitting and waiting for their flight announcement....

S; pramod..will we never come back.. mom was sad when you ignored her...

Pr; we will see in future...

S; pramod.. waise where are we going?

Pr( smile); just wait my sushi baby..u will know in sometime...

S; no.. I want to know.. tell me..
Pr; susheela ,..
S; pramod.......pls na...(cutely)

Pr; Paris.. we are going to Paris... I have joined a renowned hospital there,.. we will live there..

S; seriously pramod..Paris.. I love you... Nd kissed his cheek....

P; love you too..now let's go..our flight has announced...

Let's start our life together...
Pramod forward his hand nd susheela hold it with smile...
Nd they proceed to check in..

Vote 50+
And comment your views.....😊😊