Part 9 Confrontation 😃

Hello everyone

Friends I have posted the first part of my new story please read it......

Susheela went out and sit in the lawn. She was blinking her eyes continuously to avoid her tears but it was not helping and one after other drop of tear started to fall. Cold wind was blowing , she rubs her arms to give herself warmth, before another tear drop fall from her eye, a person stood in front of him with a hanky forwarding her.

S look at hanky. She is not needed to look at the person to know who it is... She take the hanky and wipe her tear.

Pramod; thank God.. some things have still not changed...
S; everything changes with time pramod

..
P; but I never thought time can change u this much.
..
S; I didn't change pramod,.. I'm still same
.
P; are you fooling me..I know you
S,..you are saying you didn't change then what is this..( holding her sari palu)

S( smile) just because I wear saree that doesn't mean I m change...

Pramod; yes,.. clothes doesn't imply that person is changed or not but their act do.. why are you avoiding me susheela( straight)

susheela look at him shocked...
Pramod; don't lie now because I am observing it since long time..
susheela again look away..

P; ok .,I think we are not freinds now. I m sorry..
He stand up to go..
S hold his hand; pls don't go..we are freinds remember nd always will be...

P sit down; fine then tell me why are you avoiding me..?

susheela expression changed but then say; because....I. because...I....I..
..
P; I what swara?

S; I didn't know how to talk to you and you are saying me, I avoid you..why didn't you came to talk to me..?(cutely)

P: seriously susheela,..u are dramebaaz..since when you need reason to talk to mee..
S smile..

P; ok so.. what's going in ur life?

S: good.everythings fine.. you say..

P; I m also fine.. u say where do you live now, I heard dp ji said u don't live in rhotak now..

S; yeah.. I m in Mumbai,.

P; so ur husband is in Mumbai.. what do he do?

Hearing husband,her eyes fill ,she immediately look away..

Pramod; hey Susheela. What happened?..

S composed herself nd say..
S; nothing... I m not married...

( S doesn't know that mini told pramod that she is married)

Pramod got shocked..

P: what???
( in mind)
she is not married then why mom told that she is married...

Woh.. I m sorry..

S; u didn't married?

P; no..so why didn't you marry? Do u loved someone?

It was getting difficult for her so she nods.
Pramod heart Pain that she love someone.
P; then why didn't you married him?
S: (controlling her tears)because he left me...
P;( shocked) what?? He left you? Is that guy is gone mad?

S; (smile sadly)..it's not his mistake,..I never told him that I love him..

P; why?
S; I got late...I was late in realizing my feelings,nd before I could tell he left...

P; ( angry).who the hell was that boy? I will surely kill him once I will see him,i will beat him to death, how dare he hurt you? He left you and you love that stupid moron...such a spineless man.. he seriously don't know what he missed, you should forget him.

S got angry listening it..

S; shut up paras,..he had reasons..

P; reasons? Seriously susheela that boy left and now also you are taking his side,..what happened to you susheela..
you are not that who fight. Why didn't you asked him,, You changed S, you are not my susheela. You are crying and spoiling ur life for that bastard ....

Susheela could not take it and slap him hard. She forgot everything mini told her.. the promise, Her problem nd just blurt out all the frustration of four years...

S;(shout) I know,i know I m changed and do u know the reason.... reason is you pramod chautala.... U r the reason pramod..

Pramod was taken aback...

What happened? Now why are u looking at me like that?. This is the truth. you changed me.. ok you want me to be that susheela and ask that boy why did he left me,... couldn't he wait for me...fine then you tell me WHY DID YOU LEFT me?WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME?( Holding his collar).. tell me..now say..u don't have any answer..

Pramod was now getting what she was talking about but didn't say anything..

Tell me damn it ..why are you silent... You told me ..you will be my side whenever I need you nd you stood by me as friend but when I wanted u to stand beside me as my husband,..you left. You left all of the sudden without saying a single word.. was I really too late to realize my feelings pramod.

Pramod eyes filled with tears...

You said na...you will kill him if you will see him and beat him to death then beat yourself .,why are you u standing like statue..( beating him chest with her hands continuously)..why did you hurt me pramod? Why? Nd who are you? Are u any king ?
Why u always leave everything and just go.. okay fine ..if you wanted to go then go but why didn't you took me with you..
you only said na that you love me then why did you hurt your love . Why pramod? Answer me.... The day u gone I wanted to tell my feelings to you..I wanted to live my whole life with u,. I wanted to tell that I LOVE YOU, but you left pramod ....you left..why this happens only with me pramod,.. whenever i love anyone..why they left me...tell me( pushed him) why? Am I that bad?.. you know what now I feel ,I m the girl who can never have happiness in her life... In all these years I was living as a lifeless person ,there was no single day when I didn't cried for you nd you...

Pramod; susheela..( he try to go to her but she just ran away crying)

He wanted to go to her but sees she was sitting on the car and ruhail family going so he stopped...

He was standing like statue..every word of her was ringing in his ears. Many questions arise in his mind ,he remembered his conversation with mini..she told her that swara is married,.then.,..what is happening, he wanted to know the answers...

Vote 50+
and comment your views

Sumod reunion is on its way....