part 5😊😊

Hello everyone

Pramod enters his room..He close the door Nd turned nd look around the room, the sofa ,bed, wall giving the elegant view of blue colour,furnitures .... everything was the way it was... nothing has changed...

He remember their cute and silly fights..He look at the sofa and remember how he sleep on sofa and sushela on the bed(one day when she got stuck in his home due to heavy rain).
He used to admire her secretly.... A smile broke on his lips remembering how sushela literally jumped over him happily...they celebrate her birthday......their unique celebration with a chocolate...
He goes to bed and sit.
He take out his phone and sees sushela photo....

pramod caress her photo); nothing has changed sushela... each and everything in this room is same nd one more thing never changed and that is my feelings for you.... nothing in this world can change it or stop me from loving you....I know u never loved me and now u are someone else's....
but if just because of this reason my love for u decrease then what kind of love is this......
He remember the day he left..
I never wanted to leave sushela but one thing I knew that i will not able to live with u near me still far away....you always thought me as your best friend and I tried to feel same with u,suppressing my feelings but I couldn't. If I would not have gone then I may not handled myself. But only I know how I live these years. In these four years... there's no single day,single moment of my life when I didn't thought about you.... I loved you,i love you and I will always love you.

He come into his sense by knock on the door. He open the door Nd sees kaka... He came with his luggage. He kept and left.
Pramod took his clothes and went to washroom....

Downstairs;
Everyone were busy in their works. Last min work were left. Garima was sitting with kd. Pawni was in her room. Agni was checking everything. Guests were about to come....
Ruhail family also came...
Garima sees them and went towards them...
G; maapapa chachi chacha ji all came..
Ku; yes beta...how are u?
G; I m fine maa...
Agni also came and take their blessing....

They came and sit on sofa with jay and mini and kd. Garima sit with kusum .

G; maa...sushela...where is she? She didn't came...?

Ku; ( she look at her with smile,she knew that garima was worried if sushela will come or not).. don't worry...she came..she is outside...

G;( happy) really...

Ku nods..

Then only garima turned to see sushela at the entrance...she was wearing beautiful red and black dress.
The dress was simple yet attractive with simple design only at border...sushela don't like to wear heavy clothes. She was looking extremely beautiful with minimum makeup and only small earings in the name of accessories... nothing much..

G stands to go toward S.. Agni support her.
Sushela smiles at them.

G;( hug her) finally...u came...I thought this time too I will be disappointed..

S : I came na.. Garima..
How are you agni...
Ag; good..u say.?
S; me too...( Smiling fakely)
Ag was about to say something but kd come there...

Kd; arey garima.. what are you doing here? U Should rest beta..then she noticed sushela.... She got teary eyed seeing her..
Sushela beta....u came...

Sushela nods..she go nd was about to bend to take her blessing but kd stop her nd hug her.
Kd; god bless u beta...
A lone tear escaped from Sushela eyes but she wipe it quickly without anyone noticed.

Sushela; yes i came but for now it's garima whom you should take care not me...

Kf nods they all went and sit. After sometime guest were started coming. Now only garima was sitting with sushela she look around. She remembered how she entered here with pramod as his fake girlfriend for the first time in this house...Her eyes filled with tears Nd with a blink it fall on her hand. She quickly wiped it...

Precap- flashback

Vote 50+
comment your pyara pyara views