Chapter 2: Yuina Yukishima

A kingdom blessed with light magic that brings peace and harmony across the land; the Glamor kingdom. It is the home of a royal family which is widely known due to their status in the hierarchy.

They are the Yukishimas. With it's heir, Shinku Yukishima, the eldest son of King Yushiro and Queen Shynlina. He is an S-rank magic royal at the University of Magic Royals.

In there, studying as a trainee magic royal, is his younger sister named Yuina Yukishima. She is top in her class, in hopes of aiming the same rank as her brother.

'I better hurry, Mayzie and Yuzu might be here by now' Yuina thought as she packs her things on her bag

A moment later, someone lightly knocks at her room's door.

"Young maiden, your friends are now here. They are waiting for you in the hall as we speak" uttered by her maid on the other side of the door.

"Coming" she replied as she opened the door, fully dressed and ready to go

Yuina smiled at her maid and waved goodbye before going all the way to where her friends at.

"Take care, young maiden" The maid smiled back and went back to her work.

After going down the stairs, Yuina finally arrives at the hall. There she finds her two friends standing with their backs facing towards her.

"Mayzie, Yuzurina" she called out to them

"Took you long enough to get ready, Yui" Mayzie, the strawberry haired girl, said

"Hey, I'm not that slow in terms of getting ready, Mayzie"

"Yeah, right"

Yuina pouts when she sees her friend smirking at her. They then hear a giggle and turns to see their blonde haired friend.

"See, even Yuzurina agrees" Mayzie said as she joins her

"Mou"

Yuina whines until she gives up on arguing. They all laugh and left the castle halls. The trio agreed to walk instead of taking the carriage on their way to the school.

"You sure you can handle walking all the way to the school, Mayzie?" Yuzurina asked

"Of course, I'm not your typical princess, alright?" Mayzie replied, causing them to giggle

"By the way, do you girls plan on going to the town later?" She asked them

Instead of responding, Yuina questioned, "Why? Is there something going on there, Mayzie?"

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know what today is?"

"Hmm, today-" Realization struck the raven haired girl and she gasp while her friends facepalmed,

"I forgot that the festival was today" she continued

"Classic Yui" Mayzie teased

"I got busy these days, okay?" Yuina looks away as her face blushes from embarrassment, "But, are you girls going?"

"Yes, of course"

"Oh? You sure you aren't just going to see if Lilian will be there, right?" Yuina smirks as she sees Mayzie's face went all red

"Sh-shut up" she muttered, looking away "Besides, I don't think they're going to"

"So you're hoping that they will?" she teased her blushing friend, causing her to pout

Yuina then turns towards their blonde haired friend and asked, "How about you, Yuzurina? Are you coming as well?"

"If you're going, so will I, of course" Yuzurina replied