Chapter 12: Confrontation pt. 1

Yuina meets up with her friends after calling her brother to ask permission as they planned to go shopping today. Luckily, she was permitted to go as long as she will not go home late.

"So what did your brother say?" Mayzie ask her

She nods at her in response, "He said yes as long as I will go home early"

"Alright then, let's go" her friend suddenly grabs hold on both their arms as she happily skips with her steps

While walking, Yuzurina notices that their raven haired friend is somewhat down, with her smile being kinda force earlier so she grabs her attention,

"Is there something wrong, Yuina?"

Mayzie pause on her tracks as Yuina stutters with her words,

"N-no, everything's fine"

"Don't lie, Yuina" Yuzurina crosses her arms in front of her chest, "I know that look"

Giving up, she sighs, "It's about my brother"

"What about him?" Mayzie ask

"He's being silent lately ever since he recovered, plus he has now been avoiding his friends with reason that, I, myself don't even know"

Both her friends look at each other as they contemplate what should they say that can help their friend.

"I tried asking Lex and the others but the only response I get is a shrug and to not worry about it anymore"

"Something must have happened between their group" Yuzurina said, "Let's just hope they'll fix it"

"Right"

"Don't worry Yuina, friends do argue sometimes but they will reconcile soon, just like we do" Mayzie hovers her arm on her shoulders, "For now, let's just do hope like Yuzu said and enjoy your free time"

"Mou" Yuina pouts at her causing her to giggle, "I suppose both of you are right"

"See, so come on" she gets drag by her strawberry haired friend who excitedly pulls her towards the different shops that are now on sight.

Yuzurina sighs and chuckles, "You're really not helping at all Mayzie"

"Beat it, let's go shopping"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in a tailor shop, both Hiroshi and Hina accompanies Rensuji in buying his outfit for the ball. For now, he is having a difficulty between choosing either a black tuxedo with a white inner or a maroon tuxedo with the same colored inner.

"Both suits you Ren, so just hurry up and just choose one" Hiroshi complains

Hina stands up from her seat and takes both tuxedos from her friend's hand. She hovers it over him again and after a few moments of contemplating between the two, she puts the black one down to where it originally belong while she gives the maroon colored one to him.

"I think this one suits you better Ren" she said, "The color complements your hair"

"Knew I can always count on you Hina" Rensuji takes the suit from her and hurries towards the fitting room

She smiles and sits back down beside Hiroshi, "No problem"

After a few minutes, Rensuji got out of the room with his tuxedo on and walks towards his friends,

"So, how do I look?"

Both friends look at him from the bottom to the top. Hina gives an alright sign while Hiroshi didn't miss an opportunity to tease him,