Chapter 1: Hiroshi Vience

10 years later...

In a lovely town of Summer Paradise, I live with my parents and older sister, Miyuki. My name is Hiroshi Vience, a 17 year old highschool student.

After changing into his school uniform, Hiroshi fix his spiky teal hair in front of his mirror.

I'm currently studying at Blaze Academy along with my childhood friends; Rensuji Kin and Hina Shinju. The three of us were close friends since our elementary days. Ren and I always argue with things, but we have Hina to balance our trio.

"Lil bro, breakfast is ready, hurry up and come down now or you'll be late" a girl's voice said

"Coming sis" came Hiroshi's reply

Oh and that was my sister! It's almost the end of the school year and one day, she suddenly suggested I should enroll to her school at the University of Magic Royals for the next school year. I tried to ask her why but she always tend to ignore my question, so I didn't bother to ask any further.

After putting all his necessities for school in his bag, he went downstairs and met his sister, who is putting his plate on the table

"Have you overslept again, Hiro?" Miyuki asked as he sat down in the dining table and grabbed a sandwich.

"Kind of..." he replied as he munch his sandwich while using his phone

"Hey! Didn't I told you before no phones while eating?" she reprimanded

However, due to being so immersed on his phone, he did not hear what his sister just said. She sighed and chose to let it go for now.

She look over the clock and said, "You know you should better hurry up now, it's already 7:40am, you're going to be late, sleepyhead"

Hiroshi checks his watch and gasp, "Oh shoot" all the while finishing quickly his sandwich

"Gonna get going now, bye sis" he gave her sister a goodbye kiss on the cheek and left their house in a hurry.

"Geez, that brother of mine" Miyuki chuckled and continued, "Same as always"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiroshi run across the streets while constantly checking out the time. 15 minutes and he's really going to be late.

After turning left, two figures had joined him; a boy with fiery red hair and a girl with bluish hair tied in a ponytail.

"Guess we're not the only ones running late, Hina" the red haired boy said

"I guess so" came the bluish haired girl's reply and giggled

As Hiroshi recognize them, he snap at his childhood friends, "Oh shut it you two"

"Mr. Prodigy is running late, oh how rare is that?" Rensuji, the red haired boy, chuckled

"Shut it, you redhead and just run will you?" came Hiroshi's reply, clearly annoyed by his friend's teasing

"Alright alright prodigy sir, chill out. There's still a lot of time, you know?"

"Actually Ren, we only have 9 minutes left" Hina, the bluish hared girl, interjected

"WHAT?!" both boys shouted and hurriedly ran towards their school.

"Mou... You two never change at all" Hina sighed and ran towards them.

A few moments later, they arrive at their school, seconds before the bell rang. The three of them were panting hard due to all the running they just did.