Part 1

Your POV:

"(Y/n) what you doing?" Mom walk in see he watch Encanto for the first time. "You watching that?" My mom looks at me with a funny smile. "Yes mom I am." I smile at the tv, and I still wear my pjs. "(Y/n) can you please change your clothes." "But mom-" "no (Y/n) right now." I grown but I get up from bed and head to my closet. "Okay mom, but can leave for I can change mom?" I ask she nodded and left.

5 minutes later:

I look in the mirror to see that I look okay i guess for me. I was walking to bed then I saw the tv and I just wanted to touch it. "I wish that everyone in this movie was real..." then my hand went through the TV I fell in side. "WAIT?!" I turn before I go in a totally different dimension. 'Help!' I couldn't yell voice was gone.

I close my eyes then I hit the ground hard, and I mean hard. "Crap this hurts..." I touch my back and get up from the ground. "God." I turn to see I'm in a house. "Wait is this part of the movie I just started?" "Who are you?!" I look up to see a old lady I saw in the beginning of the movie. "Oh sorry I don't know how I got here..." then glowing doors open, and more people came out. "Ummm look I don't know where I am and I should just go." I walk to the door then the floor move me to go back to the same stop I was at.

"What the?" "Get her." Everyone ran at me. "Wait!" I restarted to run up the stairs then the stairs were no more stairs they were gone, like it was smooth. I grab the handle for I won't fall. "Wow." I clime I'm way up. Then to see a girl with a pink dress and flowers in her hair. She ran to me, I dodged her and she fell on the smooth stairs, more like a slide but yeah. I ran to the other side to see me? "Wait what?" "Wait what?" That thing said the same thing, what I just said. It ran to me I ran as fast as I could then I turn to see it turn in to someone else. "What the!" I bump in to a wall then then person did to.

He fell on top of me. "Abuela I got her!" He puts his arms around me, and I try to run away. "Oi stay still we won't hurt you, I promise." He said trying to calm me down. I did calm down,  but I am still scared for what will happen next. "Camilo you can let her go." The old lady told Camilo I. 'Camilo cool name.' "Abuela let me talk to her." A girl with glasses walk up to me, and banded her knees. "Can you please tell us where did you come from?" She ask with a kind smile. "I don't know I was in my room watch a movie then I wanted to touch the Tv and out of no where I fell inside of in and I ended up here." I told them.

"Mmm that's weird." She said standing up, and she help me up too. 'She is cool.' I see a girl with a cloud over her head. I walk behind her, the girl with the glasses. "Okay what's up with her?!" I point to the girl, with the cloud over her head. "And you, sir you turn in to me how?!" I point to Camilo. "You what up with the flowers that grow in your hair, and her why is she so big?!... now to be mean I like your hair tho." I said to the strong looking girl. She nodded. "Well my name is Camilo this is my family and we have a gift, that can make us have powers." Camilo said turning into me. "Woh." I touch his hair well my hair.

"Look that my sister Dolores, her gift is that she can hear everything, from like a mile away!" He said he waved her hand at me, so did I. "This is my cousin Isabella who can grow flowers, and Luisa she her gift is that she is super strong, and then this is my mother her name is Pepa and her gift is she can Control the weather, and that little boy his name is Antonio he gets his gift today." Antonio hugs my legs and I pat his hair. "And that guy he is my dad his name is Felix, and them they are my Tia and Theo, their names are Julieta, and Agustín, and last is Mirabel."

"Wow nice to them you all, and my name is (Y/n) (L/n)." "Wow you have a pretty name." Said Antonio "aww thank you." I give him a little hug. "Oh we need to get the house ready, we have only 1 hour left, come one let's go!" Everyone ran down the stairs or jump off. I turn to see Isabella looking at my clothes. "Come with me I have to give you something to wear for Antonio gift today now come with me!" She grab my hand and I walk in her room.

"Oh my....."