Part 11

⚠️This part of this story haves, blood, cuss word, killing!!!⚠️

Camilo POV:

"It's (Y/n) I can hear her..."

Dolores said trying to calm down from running. "W-wait where is she?!" I move her looking at her. "S-she-" "went pass the mountain..." Tio Bruno said walking up to us. "Are you okay Dolores?" He ask patting her back. "Y-yeah." She said standing up again. "W-wait she is like pass the mountain! H-how did you hear her Dolores you can't hear that far!" I said looking at her. "I went out of town next to the mountains then I get her crying.." Dolores said I was piss at the man that took (Y/n). "Was it north?" I ask. "No it was South." She said. I run back to the house. "Wait Camilo!" I hear Tio Bruno yelled at me but I still ran like there was no tomorrow. I opened the door running up stairs, I grab a bag and started to put things I needed like clothes, a small knife, food, and things like that. I close the bag and ran down stairs to bump in, to Mami. "Oh sorry Mami I sorry!" I help up mom. "Camilo where you going with that back?" I didn't want to tell her I would go pass the mountain. "W-well.." "He wants to go pass the mountain mother." Dolores came and walk in then Tio Bruno, then Mirabel. 'Damn it Dolores!' "What?!" Mami got mad at me, she had a cloud over her head."But Mami!" I told her. "No it to dangerous!" She yelled then papa came."What's going on?" He ask, when mama was telling him I am a run from it. "Camilo! Dolores get him!" Dolores ran after me. "No Camilo don't go pass the mountain!" She yell. "I have to I need to save her!" I yelled back, I was way faster then Dolores, she got tried, and I still ran. "Camilo!" I didn't turn back I still ran.

Your POV:

I was on the floor bleeding from my right eye, the man stab my eye out yelling at men I gab bruises all over my body. "Hay stupid brat wear this, I'm going to sale you later." He said leaving the house, I look at the outfit it was a school uniform, like from Korean and the skirt was very short. I clean out the blood I mop the floor, after the clean I with to the room that he made me his toy. 'God I hate it here.' I clean up the mess he left for me.

I put all the clothes in a bag and wash it for later. Hours go by, the man very came back he left at 12:35 , and now it's 3:45 pm he been gone for like 3 hours I guess. I went outside to see a dog walking pass me. I pet the dog and he left. I look to the mountain where everyone I knew was there, my love one to. 'Camilo I miss you...' I walk inside I put a eyepatch on my right eye from anyone to see. I put up stair and I sat on the bed, a good hour go by, then a heat a knock. "He must me back..." I was wearing the outfit he gave me, I could feel the cold air from down there, because the skirt was super short, I hear a other knock. 'Well I'm dead now.'

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I yelled I opened the door i hear my were burly. I felt some one hug me tight and kissing me all over me. "H-hay?!" I turn to see...Camilo?! "Oh god (Y/n) I was to worried, for you!" He cried made my heart hurt. "What did that bitch do to you?!" I looks at my eye to see the patch, the to my thighs covered in bruises. "God (Y/n) I'll kill the man who hurt you..." Camilo voice went deep when he said that. He went to his bag and opened it, he was looking for some thing. He found a banged, and he rap up my my eye, after he was done he put it back, and he kiss my eye. "I hope your okay." Camilo had a tear in his eye. "I'm okay now that your here." I said. Camilo eye were not the same one like, the young happy boy who live in a happy place, and always had a smile on when he was around everyone. Now he not the same loving kid no more, now he have, rage, revenge, disbelief, and fear in his those eyes of his."Oh Camilo..." he hug me he had a tear down down his cheek I use my thump to wipe it way. I turn look up to push Camilo off me.

*SLAP*

I was slap by the guy who took me. "Who are you you stupid bitch!" He yell at Camilo, and kick me. "Oh you asshole don't kick her!" Camilo yelled at the man. "Or what?!" The two boys yelled and fight I was to weak to fight back, I turn to Camilo grabbing something from his backpack. "You asshole!" Camilo ran at him with his knife, I look down to see I was bleeding from the kick. I hear yelling cussing from the two boys I crawl to the counter to brag a knife. I try to stand out I did I turn to see Camilo on the floor with a cut under his eye, and a bruise on his arm. I ran to the man stabbing his back making him turn to me with Camilo still on the floor.

"Oh you stupid slut!" He grab my hair I kick him where he can't shin no more. Camilo got up and push the man making him unconscious on the floor. I turn to see Camilo bleed from his mouth, and a cut on his neck, and under his eye. "C-Camilo are you okay?!" I said. "Me I'm fine, you don't have any eye are you okay?!" He walk up to me with tears in his eyes. "Yeah I'm okay..." I hug back. He kiss my neck then my cheek, then to my lips, I kiss back. We pull to need of air. Camilo had blood on his Ruana. I touch his curly hair to see blood from his head. "Camilo your bleed from your head..." I said he just stayed quiet.

"I'm okay let's just stay here for the night and leave tomorrow morning?" Camilo said kissing my eye, i nodded. "Camilo we should tie him up." I said he nodded at grab a rope from his bag. "Okay here have one." Camilo have me a rope we tie him put leaving him on the floor. Camilo grab something again from his bag. "Here eat this." Camilo had a bead with him so I ate it we went up stairs to the bed. "Come sit with me." Camilo lay down patting the side of the bed. "I don't know I lost something here on this bed..." I look down. Camilo got up and drop his bread. "W-wait your saying...he rape you!" Camilo was piss off like oh my god. "Yeah..." Camilo eyes were fluid with, revenge, hate, and he look like he was about to kill the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it going please tell me!
1. Very good
2. Okay but good.
3. Meh
4. I hate it.