Part 16

Your POV:

"C-Camilo stop it please!" I said Camilo stop and hugs me again, then he let's go. "So you to how long have you been dating!" Pepa said with a rainbow over her head. "Almost a week already." Camilo said putting his arms around me. "I'm so happy right now!" Pepa said. "My boy found someone..." Felix said with a big smile. "(Y/n) when will you, and Camilo get married...?" Antonio said with a butterfly on his nose. "Some day." I said going on my knees, and hugging him.

"Yeah what (Y/n) said." Camilo said patting Antonio head. "Camilo I want grandkids!" Pepa said, I turn all red, I turn to Camilo with a smirk on his face. "When?" Camilo said with a smile. "Mmm I don't know like by the end of the year?" She said smiling at me with her rainbow getting bigger. "Okay mami I won't fail you!" Camilo said picking me up from the floor. "Oh~ Camilo come with me." Felix said Camilo kiss my cheek then went with his dad. "Hay (Y/n) come with me." Pepa said taking me up stairs.

Camilo POV:

"Yeah dad what is it?" My dad took me outside, then his smile went away. "Camilo do you have a boner?" My dad ask me I wave my hands. "W-What no I don't have one why do you say that!?" I giggle at the end. "Camilo?" He said giving me a look. "Yeah das I swear!" I said putting my hand on top on my chest. "Camilo you have 5 seconds..." das told me. I start to sweat. "1...2...3...4..." "Okay yes I do!" I said covering my mouth for how loud I said it. "I see..." he said with his hand on his chin. "Okay let (Y/n) help you, I'll take everyone to town for a walk but you only have an hour." Dad told me. "But das what if she hides like last time!" I said crossing my arms. "Let's Dolores help you out." I look away. "Fine." We both walk in the casita, to see mami smiling.

"Pepa what are you doing?" Papa said with a smile on his face. "Well (Y/n) is hiding from Camilo he only haves 10 minutes to find her, after that he haves a hour to have fun when we are out." Mami said I look away blushing. "Dolores! Can you help me find (Y/n)?" She turns to me. She puts her hand next to her ear. "She is up stairs." She said smiling at me. "Thanks." I said. "Okay everyone let's go get some food, and Camilo you have to stay, and clean your room!" Mami said with a wink at the end I blush then give her a thumbs up for what she did for me.

Everyone left I went up stairs looking for (Y/n) I go in my room, I look under my bed, no (Y/n) I go to my closet I opened the doors no (Y/n), I leave the room. 'Damn I only have 8 minutes left, god damn it.' I walk to Dolores room, but it's lock, so yeah. 'She can't be in there right?'

Your POV:

I see Camilo leave his room I'm behind the plant, Camilo turns his back. 'I got to make a run for it!' I run down stairs I bump into a plant that made it fell. "Found you (Y/n)!" Camilo yelled running after me I run to the dining room we were in opposite sides of the table. "(Y/n) let's work this out~" Camilo said with a smirk on his face. "No Camilo...YOU.ARE.HORNY!" I said pointing at him he giggle and ran to my said I ran to the other said to head up stairs. I turn and fell Camilo jump over the table and grab me I fell but Camilo caught me. "You thought you could run from me~?" Camilo breath on my neck, was really hot, made me shiver down my back. "No Camilo I knew I couldn't.." I said looking down Camilo hands on my neck pulling me close to him. My back was on his chest. "C-Camilo what are you doing!?" I said he touch me here and there feeling me. "Well no one is here right now so let's have our little fun for a hour we have left~" Camilo said with a purr in the end. "No Camilo!"

I turn to Camilo I push him off I run up stairs he ran after me. I went to his room, and close the door, but he made his way in the room. "Look (Y/n) I'm sorry for how I have me acting to you." Camilo said walking up to me I look down I feel his warm soft hand on my shoulder, to me shoulder to my cheek on my face I felt bad because he did t realize what he was doing. "(Y/n) please look at me..." Camilo hazel eyes looking on my (e/c). "I'm so so sorry for what I did can you please forgive?" He said with his worried eyes. "I don't know..." Camilo nods knowing he won't get forgiven. "Okay okay fine give me a kiss first then I'll forgive you, then we watch a movie." His eye lit up. "Okay bet!" Camilo softly pressing his warm lips on mine. I kiss back, after a good sec of that we pull for air.

"What movie do you want to watch mi amor~"