Part 12

⚠️Blood here and there, cuss words, and abuse!!!⚠️ Don't write if you don't want to!

Your POV:

"I'll be right back..." Camilo grab his knife. "Wait Camilo you can't kill him, or if people found out you will go to jail!" I said pushing him a bit on the bed. Camilo sigh. "Can I punch that shit face before we leave this shitty place?" Camilo said with his deep voice. "You can be so happy, but scary at the same time.." I giggle. I see the blood from his face. "Come Camilo I'll clean you up." We walk down stairs to the bathroom, I brag a rag, and wet it Camilo sat on the counter. "Okay Camilo I'm going to clean off your blood." Camilo nodded. 'He must be piss after I lost my V-card from a 45 year old." I clean off the blood I rap him out with a bandage." He had it over his head from the bleeding, and a bandage on his neck, and under his eye. "Thanks Camilo..." I thank him when we left the bathroom room. I feel he grab my hand pulling me close to him hugging me. "Next time I'll very leave you..." he said places his lips on mine.

"Okay big guy let's head to bed it's already getting late it's already 9pm and I'm tired..." I smile he nodded and went out stairs to the bed I lay down Camilo raps his arms around me pulling me close to him. He put his head on my neck, after a good sec like that he started to kiss my neck. "Oh Camilo sorry went I wasn't there to give you your cuddles..." Camilo bit my neck making me let out a soft moan. "Okay I'm done for now but I still miss you." He put his head on my neck. 5 minutes pass I felt his breath on my neck, he was asleep, I fell asleep later on feeling love once again after that. 

Morning:

"(Y/n) we need to get up here." I feel a push  on my arm. "Noooo Camilo..." "come on before the guy gets up." Camilo said I turn to see blood on the bandage he had on his face and neck. "(Y/n) is your eye okay?" Camilo get up. "Yeah I'm fine thanks." I went down stairs to see the man still asleep, I brush my teeth, Camilo came in and brought his brush, and brush his teeth. When we were done I felt a a big kiss on my cheek. "C-Camilo stop that!" I laugh he stop the kiss then he got the bag. "Are you ready?" I ask, he shook his head. "I need one more thing." He opened the bathroom. "You guys are assholes! Stupid Slut let me go!" The man was up yelling at us. Camilo looks at me then back at the man. I see Camilo punch the man so hard that me lost a tooth, and he did it again, and again, the man started to bleed form the mouth. "Okay (Y/n) let's go, and leave this shit head behind..." Camilo grab my head and left the house.

Yesterday Tio Bruno POV:

"Bruno you have to see the future!" Pepa said shacking me. "Please Bruno!" Julieta said walking up to me. "F-fine!" I said they both hug me. Everyone came to us. "Tio Bruno will (Y/n), and Camilo be okay..?" Antonio said with sad eyes. "I don't know." Everyone sat down on the floor, when I put sand around everyone. "Pepa the cloud." I said. "Oh sorry!" She calm down, I start a small fire then I throw sand behind me. "You have to hold hand, my eyes start to glow, everyone held hand. The sand go around us. I see Camilo walking up the mountain. "God Camilo why..." Dolores said. Camilo walks over the mountain, then we see (Y/n) on the floor with blood from her eye. "Oh my god..." Julieta cover her mouth. Then we see Camilo walk in a school to find (Y/n). "Oh he found her that's good." Felix said. Camilo hugs her with tears in his eyes. "Oh my poor baby..." Pepa had a cloud again. "Wait who that?" I ask everyone turn to see a man. It looks like (Y/n) push off Camilo then go kick. "Oh no..." Dolores said, Camilo started to fight the guy, then (Y/n) was on the floor bleeding.

"(Y/n) haves no right eye...." Abuela said, Camilo was fighting the man, and (Y/n) got up to grab a knife. "I hope not.." Pepa said, after their fight Camilo hugs (Y/n) with tears, Camilo had a deep cut on his neck, okay cute under his eye, and he was bleeding from his mouth, and from his head. "Okay okay no more!" I stop hearing Abuela. The sand fell, no top of us I turn to Pepa hugging me. "Thanks Bruno for seeing the future." She said, and Julieta came and hug me to. "N-No problem you guys..." I hug them back.

Your POV:

"God Camilo if I fall and die I'll haunt you forever!" Camilo grabs my hand, we keep walking down the mountain, Camilo said that I think it's easier going down then up so we will be home before sunset. "Okay (Y/n) come here." Camilo grab my hand helping me to walk down then we weren't far from the town. Then a big find came by making the shirt that so like super super short go up. "Oi Camilo I saw you!" Camilo had a nose bleed, and a super red face. "S-sorry it was out of no where?!" Camilo said waving his hands

"Here." Camilo gave me his Ruana now all he had with his pants, shirt, and shoes. I put it on it was big but that's okay. "Okay there thanks Camilo." I smile at him with his nose bleed. "Camilo your nose." I giggle he walks his nose bleed with his white shirt. "Really Camilo that's a nice shirt now it haves your blood from your nose!" Camilo nice shirt haves blood on it now. "Sorry..." "It's okay I still love you." I kiss his cheek, he move for the lips, and his plan did work he went for the lips.

He bit my lower lip to ask for a entrance in my mouth so I did, Camilo hand behind my head, and on my well cheeks from down there ;) I moan on the kiss Camilo smirk in the kiss, when he suck my tongue that made me lose my mind.