Part 30 not carlos

Your POV:

"Can I join?"

"No..." Camilo hugs me tighter. "Ugh fine I hate you." Carlos lays down on his mat that I had for him. "Don't for get to use a condom Camilo~" Carlos laughs "SHUT UP!" Camilo throws his pillow at Carlos and it hits his face and Carlos picks it up and throws it back but with way more forces then Camilo did. Camilo was piss after the pillow hit him.

Me moves me to the side on his bed and he gets up and jumps on top of Carlos and start throwing punches again like last time "REALLY GUYS!" Are you a jump off the bed I try to pull off Camilo and Carlos and pull them apart but that really didn't go as plan. I got tired of both of their bullshit so I'd leave the Camilo room and head downstairs to get a cup of water. As I walked down the stairs I feel like I is on me but I don't know who exactly but I didn't I I was probably just one of Antonio's birds, or rats, or cats anything.

I grabbed a cup and fill it up with water and I started to down I was really thirsty after that I put the cup in the sink I wash it and I put it back where I was after trying it I head back up the stairs until I hear a whisper behind my ear. "Do you think I would leave you alone after what you did?" The voice said behind me ear give me chills in my back I quickly turn around the the phone one which give me goosebumps I walk up the stairs and then I turn back to find someone next to Mirabel bedroom.

"Oh my..." I had chills in my back the person looked at me with the red bloody eyes they give me Oh horrible smile on his face or there I don't know who it was and I wanted to quickly want to Camila room but I cut it like if my body was frozen and times that I blink and the person was gone and all I was able to hear was Camilo and Carlos yelling and fighting. I hear Dolores door open I turn back to find Dolores pissed and she taps on my shoulder telling me.

"Make them shut up please." I know in my head I walked back to the room and Dolores goes back to her room and then I fell 2 pairs of arms on my waist I thought I was Camila for so I started to laugh. "Oh Camilo stop! Did you stop with you can Carlos?" I place my hands on his but something was off his hands were much colder than before.

"Oh but I'm not Camilo..." I hear a female voice which give me chills behind my spine that I realize.

"Could it be... but....your dead..."