Part 5

Your POV:

The cold rain I was walking around town cuz why not. I walked around the town for god know how long. It's been like a good 30 minutes out in the rain, then I had a weird feeling someone was following me so once I will speed up the pace but I still have a weird got feeling someone is behind me then I decided to turn back to see no one so I keep on walking but I still had that feeling I turn one more time to see Mirabe?! "Oh my god miss girl you scared me why are you following me in the rain!" I yelled at her she just shake her head and pass me a towel. "Thanks." "No problem gay I need you back (Y/n) please!" Mirabel begged me to come back but I was scared of Abuela saw me. "I don't know what if Abuela saw me." " I can Deal with her later but I need you."

"Fine, let's go!" We ran back to the house it's a girls around five minutes to get there but we ran back to the house we went up the stairs to find a rat Ronnie with a green glass in his mouth I was confused and so was Mirabel. "I'm going to follow it follow me." I said she nodded to see a rat go in a picture. I move the picture to the side to see there is a hole behind it I enter it and start walking forward to see the rat climbing up something. "Wow" I see a guy because of the thunder showing light when it flashed again he was all gone so we both ran after him. 'Damn he was fast!' We ran after him then we saw a small cliff and he jumped over by doing a little bit of parkour so I did the same thing I made it, so I waited for Mirabel. She made it but fell I quickly grabbed her arm but she was sweaty from running so it's hard to hold onto her. "Ahh!" I fell to feel someone holding my arm. "Your very sweaty." Bruno said. He fell because of a rat but he stand up and he waved the fog off.

I hope them up he looks at both of us and walks away. "Bye." He said. "Hay wait up!" Mirabel yelled. "Can you tell us what's wrong with a magic?" I ask then he threw sugar at me and some salt in my face. " you were never supposed to see that vision." He said "Have you been patching up the cracks." " oh I'm so scared to get to close to them." He said. We walk to see a little room. "You never left did you." Mirabel said. "Well I left The room because they were on a lot of stairs but like I said free food." He sat down of his chair. Mirabel looks out the wall to see the dinner room, then I see a drawing of a plate with his name on it on his table that just hurt my heart seeing that. "Sorry I think you have to goo I wish I have seen more." Bruno said pushing us out. "Yeah...Yeah!" Mirabel kicks open the door. " when you said see more than just see more have another version!" Mirabel yelled I clap my hands. " Plus if I did want to I couldn't because you ruined my vision cave!" Bruno said. "You can use my room, the rats told me everything." Antonio said. "Thanks little one." I hug him. "Let's go then!" Mirabel yelled.

15 minutes later:

We were in Antonio room, Bruno putting sand on the floor, I sit next to Mirabel. "Umm do do you think you can speed it up just a bit please." "Ha you can't speed the future." Bruno say down he threw salt behind them and light a little twig on fire putting it inside the leaves make it a little fire bomb then he said. " I think you guys might want to hang on." He said we all hold hands. After that The sand started to go up and starting to go in circles around us and Bruno open his eyes to be green, then I see The candle slowly burning out the village breaking in half and then I see Mirabel, me, and Camilo in front of the house. "God it's the same thing I have to stop!" "No don't stop I need to see where it goes next!"  Mirabel yelled. "You are seeing the same thing that I am." "Maybe there is something that we are not seen." I said. "Look a butterfly!" Mirabel yelled. "Follow the butterfly!" Bruno said, the we got up still holding hands then The candle grew brighter. "You are helping the candle the both of you!" The Mirabel is in front of the candle looking at someone. "I think you're hoping the candle by fighting!" "What?!" "Wait no is that a hug?" He said "Am I fighting or hugging!" "It's an embrace! You're helping the candle when you embrace the person!" "Who?!" I yelled. "It's going." "Isabella?!" Mirabel yelled. " damn that sucks." "Oh that's great it's your sister!" He said Mirabel looks at the glass with the piss off face. "Every time." He threw the glass and it broke again. 'Damn hugging Isabella will be hard to do.'