Part 15

Your POV:

"God I hate you." I said he look up touching my beasts again. "I know you love me~" Camilo said. "Haha." Camilo kisses my cheek. "Hay (Y/n) did you know-" "CAMILO (Y/N) COME AND LOOK AT THIS!!!" Mirabel said yelling from down stairs. "Are you fucking kidding me!?" Camilo hiss at the end. "Come on let's go~" Camilo turns to me kisses my lips then gets up. I put my shirt back on then I look at Camilo with is white shirt and his black pants. I giggle. "What so funny~?" Camilo hugs me when I have my shirt on. "Look down you can't leave looking like that." I giggle Camilo looks down to see he haves a boner.

"O-oh right thanks (Y/n)!" Camilo puts is Ruana back on to look like he self. "Can you see it?" He ask me. "No now let's go." I opens to door to see everyone down stairs. "What's wrong guys?" Camilo stops to look at something. I turn to see a door. "Wait what?" I was shock to see a door with no one name on with. "M-Marie come here please." I ask her, she comes up I look at Abuela she walks up with the candle in her hand. "Hay be it's for Mirabel?" I ask Mirabel looks at me shock then to Abuela, she touch's the candle, then slowly turns to the door, she touches the door nod to see it glow. "Ow Crap!" I feel pain my my right arm.

"Oh (Y/n) you okay!" Mirabel said. "Oh shit!" Camilo said to holding his left arm. "Camilo!" Abuela yelled. "Sorry Abuela." Camilo said. "(Y/n) Camilo please come down here." Julieta said we both walk down she ask me to lift up my shirt on my arm so I did. "Wow (Y/n) and Camilo you both have a mark that are the same!" Antonio said. "What?" I ask. "Oh my god (Y/n) we do that the same mark!" Camilo smiling. "Wait I need to sneeze." I said Camilo pats my back. "Okay." Camilo pats my back. I sneeze I feel flowers on my head then my hard in a ponytail, then I feel like I'm wearing glasses.

Then back to myself. "Ouch okay I'm good now." I turn Camilo with a shock face. "Um Camilo what's wrong?" I ask. "OH MY GOD (Y/N) YOU CAN SHAPE SHIFT LIKE ME!!" Camilo hugs me. "Wait what!?" I said. "H-how!?" I turn to everyone who is still shock. I sneeze again to turn into Antonio. "Oh my god (Y/n) is me now!" Antonio said with a bird on his head. I see Camilo holding me. I turn to Abuela with the candle slowly going out. "Oh no...(Y/n)!" Abuela looks at me I turn to my self again. "You took part of Camilo gift!?" She yelled walking down to me. "W-what do you mean I didn't mean to!" I said Camilo steps in front of me.

"Bruno I want you to see the future now!" Abuela yelled Bruno nodded and starts putting sand on the floor. "Camilo I want you away from (Y/n) right now!" She yelled and grading Camilo wrist. "Let go of me!" Camilo yelled. Bruno started his gift, his door glow, the sky started to get dark. "Okay..." Bruno eyes glow. I hold on to the stairs.  After a good 7 minutes pass, Bruno gets up the floor. He haves a glass in his hand. "So what is it?" I ask. "Well in the picture it have Camilo, and (Y/n) in it Camilo holding (Y/n) with her on the floor, when (Y/n) is badly hurt..." Bruno said Camilo is shock. "And what else?" Abdul said. "The house is in danger like last time but, the candle goes out again, and Camilo loses his gift, but everyone else still have it."
Bruno said looking at me with worried eyes. "Why you..." Abuela walks up to me with a puss off look, she lift up her hand, about to slap me with it.

*SLAP*

I opened my eyes to see Camilo in front of me. Camilo touch's his face he had a red mark on it. "I would not let you touch (Y/n)..." Camilo hiss at his Abuela. When Abuela yells at Camilo, they both fight I noticed I had a pocket knife. Abuela moves Camilo to the side, she was about to hit me. "If I was you step back..." I said pointing the life at her. "Why you..." she said taking a step back I walk to Camilo. "Camilo are you okay...?" He nodded he brings his hand behind my head bringing his four head to mine he kiss my nose.

"Your okay right (Y/n)?" "Yeah I'm fine." I turn to his Abuela and gave her a death glare, Camilo pulls me close to him. "Oh my god are you too dating!?" Pepa said with a rainbow over her head. "Y-Yeah..." Camilo said with a blush face all over him. Pepa was as super happy. Camilo pulls me closer then before, he hugs me with his head where my neck is. He kiss it, but no one saw it, I felt his hot breath, on my neck which made me have a shiver down my spine.

"I love you mi amor~" he said kissing my neck, he found my weak spot on my neck again he bit, and suck over and over again. I cover my mouth from trying not to moan. "C-Camilo—they might...h-hear us~" I moan softly at the end, but on one hear.

"That's good they will know you belong, to me~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         OMG OH IS IT HOW PLZ TELL
                            ME