Part 10

Camilo POV:

Her soft warm lips on mine, oh god I just want this to last forever. I put my hand at the back of her head, softly tug on her hair, heating the moment I hear her moan softly, making me want to heat it up way more then how it started. I pull more on her (h/l) (h/c) hair, she moan more. 'Oh god (Y/n) I love your soft moans (Y/n)~' I smirk in the kiss, I grown in the kiss.

Your POV:

'Oh god Camilo...' he is heating up the kiss in like minutes, I moan, and I can hear him grown in the kiss then he's smirk, be he continue what he was doing. We pull away from our kiss seeing our saliva on our tongues, I blush I punch his chest softly, he giggle then I feel something on my stomach. I look down to see Camilo well you know what. 'Your hard really?!' I blush looking at him. "L-let's go!" I grab his hand, we start to walk in the dark town everyone in inside, I see some people outside but they are drunk. 'Damn and I thought this place was peaceful.' Camilo grabs my hand tighter. "(Y/n) want ice cream?" "Yes please!" I said happily. He nodded. Camilo went to the ice cream man, I see the man grabbing the money from Camilo then a guy grabs me and puts a rag over my mouth I try to scream, but Camilo didn't hear. I see Camilo grabbing the ice cream when I was getting pull in the dark.

Camilo POV:

"Here sir." "Thank you enjoy your ice cream." The old man said I turn to not see (Y/n) no where. "Haha very funny (Y/n) if you don't come out you don't get ice cream~" I waited for her to say something but no. "Oh so your baby playing hide-and-seek?" I turn to the side walking, then the same thing to the other side. "Okay (Y/n) it's not funny no more..." I start to get scared for her. "(Y/n) come out it's time to head home, and I have your ice cream, so can you please come out already..." no answer. "M-maybe she went home I'll go see..." I start walking home feeling like she won't be there. I enter the house to see everyone in the kitchen having a good time. I still have the ice cream in my hands. "Oh Camilo where's (Y/n)?" My heart drop. "W-wait I thought she came back here..." everyone went quiet.

Third person POV:

Camilo drops his both ice cream on the floor. "D-Dolores can you hear her?!" Camilo went to his sister she fear in his eyes. Everyone look at her. "We'll be quite for I can make sure!" Dolores made everyone go quiet. Pepa went to hug Camilo to calm him down. Dolores look at Camilo waits sad eyes. "No I cant hear her..." Camilo wanted to start crying. "It's okay Camilo we will find her first thing in the morning!" Bruno said trying to light up the mood. Camilo left the kitchen, and he went to his room closing his door, he started to cry wondering if you were hurt, or not even alive anymore. Dolores could hear her little brother cry, she felt bad. Everyone called it a day Pepa, and Felix called Camilo to opened his door for they could talk, but Camilo didn't want to.

Morning:

Everyone was up Dolores went to wake her little brother, because he can be a heavy sleeper, she knock the door no answer she did it again no answer, she opened the door not to see Camilo in his bed. She went down stairs to not see Camilo anywhere. "Mama have you seen Camilo?" Dolores sees her mom grad a fruit to bite on. "Oh Camilo left the moment I woke up to fine (Y/n)..." she said taking a bite of her fruit.

Camilo POV:

'God where could she be!' I walk around town to ask people if they have seen her, so no one have seen (Y/n) I wanted to die right here, and now. I keep asking people, then I thought of the ice cream man he could have seen behind my back! I walk to the like stand that he sales ice cream. "Oh hay Camilo you want some more ice cream?" He ask me. "No not this time I need to ask you something." "Well I'm all ears." He said. "Well last night went I got ice cream did you see a girl behind my back with (h/l) (h/c)?" I ask him. He fought for a second then. "Oh yes I did I saw her with a man about 5,8 wearing, a black shirt, with brown pants taking the girl." "Why didn't you tell me?!" I told him. "S-Sorry Camilo I didn't know you were really close to that girl!" He said.
I sigh... "it's okay you didn't know." I said thanking him and I left to ask Dolores if she had hear her. "Camilo!" I turn to see Dolores running up to me all tried. "Yeah what is it Dolores?" I see her trying to have a breath, so I let her did she look up at me then said...

"Its (Y/n) I know where she is..."

                      ~~~~~~

What will happened next? ;)