Part 18

Your POV:

"What about Cami?"

Camilo arms on my shoulders, looking in my eyes. "Umm Camilo is that nickname good?" I ask, then Camilo puts his head down. "Camilo!" I said  making him look at me. "(Y/n) I love that nickname!" Camilo hugs me then starts to kiss me all over my face. "Okay okay Camilo stop it!" I laugh. "No mi amor that not my name!" "Okay okay Cami stop it please!" He kissed my lips I kiss him back he lives to have the attention that I give him. "Okay okay Cami let's go to bed now." He kiss my nose then lay down and now we are cuddling. "Night mi amor, love you." "Sweet dreams Cami."

The next day:

I turn and turn in bed I didn't want to wake up but I had to, I lay up to see Camilo sweaty like a lot. I touch his head to feel it burning. "Oh god Camilo you have a fever..." I get up from bed trying to to wake him up, I went to the bathroom then I brush my hair then my teeth. I leave the bathroom to get a wet cold rag from the kitchen. "Oh morning (Y/n)!" Mirabel said with a smile, on her face. "Hay Mirabel, where can I get a rag?" "Oh in the kitchen, why?" We both walk to the kitchen. "Oh because Camilo haves a fever right now, have you seen your mom?" She shakes her head as a no. "No sorry (Y/n) she left like 19 minutes ago, to go into town." She said with worried eyes. "Oh that sucks." I grab a rag then wet it with cold water.

"And where is everyone else?" "Oh they went to do their chores, and I guess I have to do Camilo." Mirabel said grabbing her bag the walking out the house. "I'll find my mami to help out Camilo but for now take care of him please." "I will Mirabel." She nodded with a smile then left I had a bowl with cold water I went up stairs, then I opened the door to see Camilo window opened but he was sitting up. His hair was still a mess, he look very tried with small bags under his eyes. "Yayyyy....mi amor your back...!" Camilo softly said opening his arms. "No Cami you have a fever I can't hug you now lay down."
Camilo nods then lays down with heavy breathing. "Now now Cami I'm going to put a wet rag on your forehead." He turns to me with a small weak smile on his face. "Nooo...it's to cold!" Camilo grabs the rag and throw to on the floor.

"Camilo!" I said grabbing the rag and cleaning it. "No it's to cold!" Camilo said and turns to his wall. "Camilo do you want to get better?" Camilo looks at me then nods. "Then have this on your head." I put the rag back on his head, I feel his hot body. "God Camilo your sweating." Camilo eyes are close, and his breathing was very sharp. "Oh Cami you will get better." I pat his head. I got up from his bed then I felt his arm on my wrist. "No mi amor.... Please don't leave me alone..." Camilo said with worried in his eyes. "Camilo I'll get back I'm going to make you some soup to make you feel better."

Camilo let's go then nods. "Please to take long I don't want to be here alone..." he said. "I won't." I smile then left the room I went down stairs to their kitchen I got a pot, then I need to get the stuff I need. "Okay so I need..."

•4  cups of chopped fresh tomatoes
•1 slice of onion
•4 whole cloves
•2 cups of chicken broth
•2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
•2 tablespoons butter
•1 tabletspoon of salt
•2 tablespoons of white sugar, and taste

After a good 15 minutes go by it was down. I grab bread then a cup of water I walk up the stairs, but casita help me get there easier. "Thanks casita." The floor moves me to the room if Camilo the door opens. Camilo sits up with a smile on his face. "(Y/nnnn) your back!" I smile I sat down on his bed he looks at the soup. "What kind of soup is it...?" He looks at me with a confused face. "It's tomato soup now eat it." He crossed his arms. "Cami really?" I smile. "Oh mommy arms at to weaaaak." He pot the 'k'. "Really?" "Yeah." He smile at me with a rag on his forehead, and his hair tide in a ponytail. "Okay okay big guy."

Camilo smile then I grab the spoon then he opened his mouth. "Ahhh...." Camilo smile I smile he took a bite, then he had shock eyes. I removed the spoon from his mouth. "Umm Cami what is wrong?" I ask he looks in my eyes then to the soup the right back at me. "Camilo...?" His eyes then had tears. "Camilo what's wrong!" "Nothing wrong!" He said with a tear. "Stop lying!" I said. He took the spoon the took another bite. "Camilo just tell me!" I said he had tears. 

"Mi amor it's just so.....good...." He smile at me.

"Cami really!" I said he took another bite then had a big smile on his cute face.