Part 3

Your POV:

I wake up to not see Camilo not there. I get up and do his bed because well I won't just leave it there that's mean, so I  did the bed, I grab my clothes to change so I did, after changing I get his night clothes, and fold them and put them on top of his deck next to his bed, I walk out the room to bump in to someone. "Oh sorry?!" "Oh your up (Y/n)!" Camilo hug me. "Good morning." He smile with a cute face. "Ha morning Camilo." I hug him back. "It's time before breakfast." He grab my hand and we went down stairs. "I'll be back." He said leaving me, with Mirabel. "(Y/n) do you know anything about the magic?" "No I don't you?" I ask back. "Nope but I'm hungry." She said. "But I'm going to ask Dolores." She walk in front of me. "Hay Dolores, did you know that your my favorite cousin!" Mirabel told her, and she gave she a weird look. "Camilo stop being Dolores for you can get seconds!" Tio Felix told Camilo, and he turn in to his self. "Worth a shot, ah!" He almost drop his food by the window hitting him. "Hay!" He hit hit again by the window. I giggle, I grab a plate, and put some food on it. "It's only you Mirabel." Dolores told her, and walk away. I walk to the table, then someone grabs I'm arm and sits me next to them. "Camilo?"

"I wanted you to sit next to me." He giggle putting food in his mouth. "Don't eat when laughing, or you would choke." I told him. "Sorry." He said looking down. "It's okay." Abuela was talking, I turn to see Mirabel talking to Luisa. "Hay you do!" She slam her hand on the table. "Mirabel are you listening?" "Oh sorry Abuela." "Casita." Mirabel chair moves her next to Abuela. "Well there goes Mirabel." Said Camilo. "Eat your food." I said eating some of my fruit. "You don't have to tell me." He eats more food. "Casita." My chair moves back to make me sit next to Abuela. "Hay Abuela!" Camilo yelled. "Sit down Camilo." Abuela said. He look down then say down looking upset. "Okay (Y/n) I want to talk to you after breakfast." Abuela said.

7 minutes later:

Everyone left it was just me and Abuela. "Come with me (Y/n)." She told me walking inside the Casita. I walk inside right behind her. "(Y/n)..." "umm yes Abuela?" I told her. "I want you to stay away from Camilo and everyone understand?" "W-wait what do you mean..." "stay away from everyone understand!" She snap at me. "Fine I will!" I snap back. I walk away angrily, then I bump in to Mirabel. "(Y/n) I hear everything." "Oh sorry about that." I said with my head down. "It's okay I'm going to Bruno tower to find out what is wrong with the magic." "Oh okay I'll go with you then." I said. "Okay let's go." We walk up the stairs, then we were in front of Bruno door I open it, to see sand falling nonstop.

"Casita can you help us?" Mirabel ask, but it can't help. "Okay you first." I say she gives me a funny look then walks through the sun and I hear a little scream. "Ow!" I hear Mirabel. I walk through the sand, but more carefully then she did. I look up to see thousands of stairs going up. "That's it I'm done." I was about to walk away but someone grab my shirt. "Oh no you don't we are in this together." "Whyyyyyy!" I grown and we start walking up the stairs.

1 hour later:

"That's it I'm done!" I was to tried to go up those stairs. "Come on we are almost there!" He grab my hand and pull me next to her walking up the stairs. "We are here!" I look to see a cliff. "Oh hell no man that's it!" "No I will find a way to go across!" She broke some wood, and it hade rope and she thew it to the rocks. "Okay I got this.....AHHH?!" She made it but she got scared. "Here (Y/n) have the rope." She thew the rope I got it. "Okay let's go....AHH SHIT!" I bump in to Mirabel. "Okay let's go." I got up and start walking. I see rats, then a big door. "I'm going to open it." "Wait!" To late I opened to door to see sand and rock, and a circle of sand. "What's this?" I see a growing glass on the floor. "Looks like they are together..." "yeah..." she told me. "Umm (Y/n) we have to go!" She yelled, then I see sand falling to cover the room. "Grab the glass first!" I yelled grabbing parts, she then in her bag. "Let's go!" I run to the door trying to push it open. It opens and we fell. "Let's go!" I grab her from the floor.

34 minutes later:

I run then Mirabel bump in to Abuela. "Where are you coming from the n a rush?" I hide from her. "Oh Umm." "ABUELA HE WAITING GOR YOU OUTSIDE." She turn and walks away from Mirabel. "Okay (Y/n) you can come out." I came out to bump in someone.

"Sorry!"