Part 20

"Stop it right there."

We turn to see their Abuela, with Dolores behind her with tears in her eyes. "Oh my Dolores are you okay!?" I ask Camilo walks up to his older sister. "Am I okay!? Really after what you did!" Dolores yelled with tears going down her cheek. "Hay Dolores calm down what's wrong!?" Camilo pushes Dolores a bit and walks in front of me. "She made me, and Mariano break up!" She yelled push Camilo to the side. "Wait what!?" I walk backwards. "Stop your acting (Y/n) you did it!" I look behind her the see their Abuela with a smirk. "I didn't do anything!" I yelled back at her. Casita moves the floor to make us break up.

"God (Y/n) I hate you!" She yelled Camilo went up stairs to get his parents so for now I have to calm her down. "Look Dolores I have no idea what you are talking about." Dolores mascara rolls down her cheek, then Isabela, Luisa, Pepa and Felix came out their room to see us fighting. "Pepa! Help (Y/n) is making Dolores cry, and she made her break up with Mariano break up!" Their Abuela yelled. "Wait what?!" I yelled to see Pepa walk down the stairs with a shock, but piss of face. "What did you do!?" Pepa yelled at me with a cloud over her head. "Mami (Y/n) didn't do anything!" Camilo yelled but Luisa holds him back.

"God why would Camilo go back and save you!" Dolores yelled, then I snap. "What!? You ASSHOLE!" I jump on top of her punching her.

Camilo POV:

I see (Y/n) jump Dolores throwing hands. I run down to stop then Dolores pulling (Y/n) hair and (Y/n) punching her. "You asshole!" (Y/n) yelled then Mirabel, Bruno, and Antonio came inside Mirabel haves a shock face, and Tio Bruno covers Antonio face then he picks him up holding him in his arms and walks to his room. "Shhhh Antonio it's okay...." I hear Tio Bruno say to Antonio, and they left to Antonio room. "You stupid son of a bitch!" (Y/n) yelled I turn to and see (Y/n) punching Dolores, and pulling her hair. I quickly take her off Dolores, and (Y/n) try's to push me away, but I wont let go that easy. "Calm down (Y/n)!" I hold her tight. I look up to Dolores, getting up from the floor then she turn to us then she turn her back to us. 'Damn (Y/n) fuck her up...' I hold (Y/n) trying to calm her down. "It's okay (Y/n)..." I hold them tight. "Camilo let her go she is a beast!" Mami yelled then Mirabel walks in front of us. "Mirabel move!" Mami yelled. "Camilo let (Y/n) go, and let her run we must keep them from hurting (Y/n)!" Mirabel said I let's go quickly giving, (Y/n) a kiss then letting her go. "(Y/n) run fast, now go!"

Your POV:

Camilo lips touch mine. "(Y/n) run fast, now go!" Camilo pushes me I run to see Camilo hold back Pepa, and Felix. "Everyone get that girl!" I turn to see their Abuela pointing at me, everyone in town looks at me then to their Abuela. "RUN (Y/N)!" I hear Camilo yell. I run past some people with them running after me. 'God I hate that stupid bitch.' I run, and I hide behind a small old house then the town people run past me, for now I'm safe for now. "Well what a day..." I clean my outfit from the dust. I walk behind the house to see a forest. "Mmmm do I go in there?" "There she is!" I turn to see the town people found me. "Shit!" I run in the forest. 'Well that was a yes!' I run and run after a good 8-10 minutes of running I lose the town people. I walk around to see a small house.

 I walk around to see a small house

(Something like this!!!!)

"Well it's small but it's kind of cute." I open the door to dust hit my face. "Okay this needs some deep cleaning." I see webs, and a bed on the corner, and a book, with a key on top of it. "Mmm what's the key for?" I pick it up and pick out the book and open it and flip the pages. "Mmm...." I turn to a page with a man with the key, and and other person on the ground in pain. "Mm what does this say?" I flip a little paper, to see some words it says a weird language and it says to say this then say a person name at the end. "Zranilo jediné jméno Dolores?" I close the book.

Camilo POV:

I'm cleaning up Dolores marks. "Ow Crap!" Dolores holds her stomach. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine I think, but I think (Y/n) punch made me super weak." Dolores said. "Ow...." She hold her stomach.

Your POV:

"Well it doesn't work to bad." I put the book back on the bed I walk out the small little house to grab a couple of feathers then a stick, and a old rope. I put them together to make me a dust cleaner. I walk back in the house to clean all the dust.

"God I hate this..."