Part 23

Camilo POV:

"Oh no...(Y/n) won't be the same no more..."

Tío Bruno eyes stop to glow, then the sand feel over us, me and Mirabel look at Bruno he haves the green glass in his hands. "Well Tío? What is it?" I ask, he looks up with horror in his eyes. "Bruno tell me please!" I begged him to show me. "N-NO! Y-you cant see it!" Brunowalks away in fear, and one of his little rats follow him. "What just happened?" Mirabel fix's her glasses. "I don't know, but I need to get that glass..." I said then someone touch my shoulder. "Camilo you need to eat you haven't ate seen (Y/n)." Mami told me, I slap her hand off my shoulder. "Don't touch me."  I see Isabelle looking a bit shock at what I just did, but I didn't care what she was thinking. "Camilo." Mami had a cloud over her head. "What?" I see Mirabel shock then she walks up to me. "Let's just go Camilo." She grabs my arm and we both head up stairs.

Your POV:

I wake up feeling a sharp pain on my neck I try to touch my neck but I couldn't, I was tide to a chair. "Oh I see that you are up, are you hungry?" The lady from before, then I noticed I was in the rink house no more. "Wait where am I?" I ask in a calm voice. "Oh sweetie your in my house. "Oh..." I look around it was black with a window in front of me books every where, then a black cat came. "This is moon." The lady told me pointing to the cat. "Hello moon." The cat look at me then walks away. "So you still hungry?" She smile. I wanted to say no, but my stomach answered for me. "Okay then here." She puts a soup in my mouth it was soup. "Mmm it's good." I said when she pull the spoon away from me. After a good 5-8 minutes I was done she said something that made the bowl float in thin air. "H-how did you do that?" She untied me from the chair. "Okay I'll tell you but your outfit let's get rid of that outfit. She snap her fingers, my outfit started to glow then it stop I was wearing a different outfit now. "Wow..."

(I drew this if you don't like it

(I drew this if you don't like it. It's okay just think of something else.😉)

I love the outfit I was wearing, it's was so cute, and sunset rest on my shoulder. "Okay now you look so much better." She smile and walk off. "H-Hay!" I walked after her, she took a turn so did I, and she was gone. "Wait w-what?" I turn to see her walk somewhere else. "Wait!" I walk after her now she is gone. "Oh my this house is like a maze!" I walk to turn to hide a door, I opened the door to see the lady in the garden. "Oh you found me." She smile with her cat moon on her shoulder.

"Yeah I did find you after I got lost." I laughed, she smile and put Moon down then Sunset hiss, at Moon. "Calm down sunset." She calm down but she would hiss here and there. "Okay I'll teach you some things." She smile at me. "Wow you have a pretty smile." I said crossing my arms. "Oh really?" She turn to me with a shock face. "Yes you do really." I said. "Oh thank you." She turn then her hands started to glow again. "Hay what are you do- AHHH!" I fell in a portal, to see another and I keep on falling. "Okay! I'm going to stop!" She yelled I fell flat on the hard ground. "Oww...." "Okay come here." She grab me lifting me up back on my feet. "Thanks." I said trying to stand by myself. "By the way what's your name?" I ask she pets Moon, I see sunset get off me, and goes next to Moon and lays on top of her. "Aww..." I said. "By the way, my name is Blair." "Blair what a nice name." "Thanks (Y/n)." She said.

"Wait how do you know my name?" She turn to me, then she walks to me, and puts her hand on my shoulder. "So do you want to learn a teleportation spell?" She said. "Oh yea please!" She giggle then turn me the ways she was facing. "Okay put your hand in a gun shape, then the same thing on the other." I put my hand making it look like a gun. "Then one hand in the front, and one next to your chest, then start to make circles on the right hand." I do what she said then a portal was made on her side then she turn to me waiting on me. "Calm down and focus." She said, I do what she said. "Close your eyes...." I said closing them and doing what she said. "Open your eyes (Y/n)." I open my eyes to see a Portal?! "Oh my god I did!"  I stop and the portal went away. "Ahh! I'm so happy!" I said Blair, smile at me then moon went on her shoulder. "Hay (Y/n)." "Oh yea Blair?" I turn to her when she put sunset on my shoulders.

"Where did you come from?"