Part 28

Your POV:

"Come on you!" Camilo was waiting in the kitchen, and Carlos wouldn't go in there. "Carlos go in the kitchen!" I try to push him in. "Oh no gravity is on me..." he put all his wight on me.

"BRUH REALLY!?" I fell then Carlos feel on me. "Oh hell NO!!" Camilo pulls Carlos off me. "She's mine!" Camilo yelled at Carlos. "Okay okay whatever..."

I pull then to sit them on a the counter. "Okay I'll get the kit." I turn my back. To grab the first aid-kit. "Okay Carlos your first show me your arm." I ask him he doesn't respond. "Carlos?" Again. "Carlos...?" Nothing.

"CARLOS!"

"FINE!"

He shows me his arm, and Im about to clean it up with alcohol. "This will burn." I use a cotton for the alcohol, then pat it on his arm. "Tch! That burns..." He said then he looks down.

"Sorry."

I rap it up, then I did the cut under is eye. After his eye I put a bandage on his cut under his eye. "There you are done, Camilo your turn." Carlos got off the counter then leaned against the wall.

"Okay first your fist Camilo." He nodded and she me his knuckles. They were all bruised, and bloody. "Okay Camilo can I see your other hand?" He looks away then nods.

His other hand was the same thing. "Okay Camilo this will burn." I said grabbing the cotton then put a bit of alcohol on it. I pat it and I hear a 'Tch' and a small grown from him.

Later after a good 3 minutes Camilo knuckles were clean now I need to tap them up. "Okay I rap them up." He smile then nods. "Okay." I smile and rap them up. I noticed a cut on Camilo eyebrow. "Okay I'll clean your cut on your eyebrow real quick and we are done."

He nodded. I clean it up and I'm done. "Okay you guys are done." I said they both nodded. Carlos looks at Camilo with a stare I don't know why but yeah. "Okay what you want to do?" I ask them both. "Eat!" Camilo smile. "Pranks." Carlos said then smirks. "Okayyy...."

I turn my back to grab some pan (THE BREAD!) and I turn back to see Camilo shocked. "Wait...WHERE CARLOS!?" I give Camilo his bread. "H-he just disappeared!?" Camilo took a bite of his bread.

"REALLY!?" I yelled. "WELL LETS LOOK GOR HIM-"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

We both hear Mirabel scream from the kitchen. "Let's go!" We run out the kitchen, and we run up the stairs. "CAMILO, (Y/N)! CARLOS GIFT IS FIRE AND HE BURN MY TIGER THAT I MADE FOR ANTONIO!"

Mirabel yelled and fell on her knees. "Aww I had nothing better to do, around this stupid place." Carlos walks out her room with a small box with a bow on it.

"W-wait what's that?" Mirabel ask getting up. "Mmm it's a gift for someone~" Carlos said then it disappeared in his hands. Then he grab a box of cigarettes from his pants.

"Really?" He smokes and I grab the box and throw it. "Oh fuck you~" He smirks. "Whatever." Camilo stands there, with a piss look but try's to stay calm.

"Okay let's go." I grab his wrist and Camilo and we both walk to town. I saw people giving us stares, some were scared, and Camilo smile with made the girls that love him fan girl him.

And Carlos was smoking, and smirks the whole time. "Okay let's get some thing cuz why not." I both give them some money that Pepa gave me early that day. "Now buy what you want and we meet here in 40 minutes k?" They both nodded.

We fell and I walk in a bakery and it smell so good! 'What should I get first!' I grab a tray and start putting pan, sweets and that kinds of things. I get in the line and a women around her early 30's

She look at me, and she had fear in her eyes. "Umm miss are you ok-" "Here just take it! And leave please! It's free! All of it!" She yelled putting everything in a bag, and giving it to me. "Oh okay thanks!" I walk out the bakery eating some of the sweets.

"Mhm!" I walk to a different store and I see a small tiger like the one Mirabel made for Antonio. "Well I'll get this for Mirabel-" "Miss! You can take the doll! But leave now please!" The women and a young boy be hide the counter.

I grab it and leave the shop. 'Why is everyone like this today?' I think in my head.

36 minutes later:

I stand there where we will and meet. "(Y/n)! Hey!" I turn to see Camilo walking up to me with a box in his hands. "Oh yeah Camilo!" I smile at him. "Yeah mi amor~" Camilo kisses my cheek. "Stop that!" I smile and laugh.

"I got this for you~" Camilo gave me some flowers and a small little gift. He gets the bags I was holding. "Can I open it?" He nods. I opened the gift to find a cute necklace in the small box and it said.

"El sol nunca morirá como mi amor para ti mi amor~"

"Aww Camilo!" I smile hugging him. "I hope you like it." He kiss my neck. "Stop that!" I giggle. We broke away.

"Ew..."