Part 9

Your POV:

"Okay (Y/n) don't move." That's all he said.

He started to add eyeshadow, I can feel the brush on my skin I hear Dolores, Mirabel, and Bruno talking in the background. Camilo chould hear them to but he didn't care. "Okay now the other eye..." Camilo said softly, he does the same thing to my left eye, he continues to do the makeup. "Oops!" Dolores pushes Camilo. "Watch it Dolores." He said trying to be calm. Then he stop put in makeup on my face.

Camilo POV:

'OH MY GOD I WAS SO CLOSE TO KISS HER IN FRONT OF DOLORES, AND IF J DID SHE WOULD TELL MAMA....plus (Y/n) face is really close to mind I just want to put her warm soft lips on mine... I just realized I don't doing the makeup.

Your POV:

Camilo continues the makeup then I opened one eye to see him gently taping the brush for a new shade, he look up then smiles at me, he put his hand on my eye then closes it. 'Rude.' I keep my eyes close, and Camilo continues what he was doing. "Oops!" Dolores push's him again lucky he stop his self from falling. "Detente o te daré una paliza más tarde. Sé lo que estás haciendo..." Camilo in a piss off voice. 'Damn he mad mad.' She stayed quiet, Camilo calms down and continues again. "Oops!" She push but this time he fell on me I fell back in the chair and so did Camilo, but luckily he didn't get hurt. But, he warm lips were on mine, he was shock about that just happened, he like if I could tell some did it. He got up from me. "I-I'm...s-sorry...Ihavetogo!" He got up and ran out the room. I look up to see, Mirabel, Bruno, and Dolores with mouth open in shock. "Oh my god (Y/n)! I didn't mind this to happen!" Dolores help  me out from the floor. "(Y/n) are you okay!...(Y/n)! Mirabel I think I broke (Y/n)!" Dolores yelled at Mirabel, Bruno was still shock, I walk to a hand mirror, I look at the makeup. "Oh wow he did a good job..." I said the I turn to the girls.

They were in shock after what he did to the makeup on my face, I thought it was gorgeous, they all look at each other I look back at the mirror and smile seeing the blush on my face. "I'm going to see if Camilo is okay, I'll be back." I said walking out the room and smile at them, they smile back at me, I close the door I walk down stairs to see Pepa, and Felix dancing happily. "Hay Felix have you seen Camilo?" "Oh yeah did like 9 minutes ago." He said. "Where did he go!" I ask in a shout. "O-oh sorry I didn't mean to." "Oh no it's okay, but I saw him walk round the house, then I ask him what was he doing, then he said that he was looking for something even if he was red." He smile, and I thank him for everything, I walk around the house looking for him.

I keep walking looking for him, for around 10 minutes. 'God Camilo where are you I kiss you before!' I walk round then I went back down stairs I left the house, I walk around town to see a tree the is facing a opened land that is cover with beautiful flowers, and the sunset just made it even more beautiful. I walk to the tree to sit down then I see a curly hair boy look at the sun. 'Found you Camilo.' I clime the tree which was hard but yeah. I go on the branch that Camilo is under I hang from the tree from my legs. "AHH?!" He yelled hitting his head on the tree. "lo siento mi amor.." I kiss his forehead smile, he blush and find his face in his knees. "You know that I love you. Right?" I smile at him, he looks up at me, he smile at me. "Yes I know mi amor..." he smile and gave me a kiss on cheek. "Aww you miss." I look in his eye, he gave me a warm smile at me, that boy of mine was in love. He place his warm lips on my, I kiss him back, he put his hand behind my head deepening the kiss, and he licked my bottom lips for an entrance, so I did, I can tell he love it. We pull away for air, I see a string a saliva on our tongues. I blush and look away for a minute. I turn back to see him smiling. "So you ready to come back home?" I ask him he smile looking down then right back at me.

I see a boy with curly hair in front of me that I just kiss, a boy lost in love. I see under his eyes I slowly g we off the tree the land on my feet Camilo walks up to me, then he gave me a big hug I turn to the sunset he turns his head, he kiss under my eye then to my nose then to my cheek then lastly to

...my lips.