Part 8

Your POV:

We all start to fix the house I was next to Mirabel, and Bruno I was sweeping for the floor, the Camilo came next to me and help me with sweeping. "I know you want something~" I said looking at him for a bit then right back to the floor. "Wait how did you know?" He said looking with a shock face. "Because you had to people the people with being in bricks, but no you are here helping me." I giggle at Camilo he look away in defeat. "Okay fine you got me." He said giggling, and looking down on the floor. After our little talk my stomach started to hurt. 'Crap.' I touch my stomach to make the pain stop it did, but for just a minute or too. "Damn where is Julieta I need to eat some of her bread..." I look around to see if I can find her around, I couldn't find her but I remember she left bread on the kitchen just in case, if someone got hurt. I walk to the kitchen to find the bread, and I did. I grab a peace of bread, then my body felt very weak.

I fell, but someone got to me on time. "(Y/n) are you okay you don't look so good here eat it." They put food in my mouth I chew on it I felt better, but I was so weak just, to get up. "Let me help you up." I remember that voice. "Camilo?" I ask. "Yeah I'm going to put you in my room." He picks me up, then he starts to walk up the stairs, I hear him open a door, I put my arms around his neck. He puts me down, but I never letted go. "(Y/n) I have to help the people, with the house remember?" He giggle, kissing my forehead. "Fine please come back when your done...!" "Okay okay love you." He kissed my lips. "Wait what?" I said, he close the door already, then I got a pillow, and hug it later on I fell asleep.

2 hours later;

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I slowly open my eyes to see Julieta. "Yeah I guess." I sat up looking around the room. "Tia!" Camilo run in the room. "Yes Camilo?" "We are about to put the door handle on." He said. "Oh okay (Y/n) come with us." I nodded my head. Camilo raps her arm around me holding me tight. "Morning sleepily head~" he kiss my cheek. "Let's just go." I said smiling at him. "Fine." We were outside the Casita then Mirabel came up to me with a door handle. "Here put this on the door this is what we are missing." She turns me to the door that is close. "You sure you don't want to do it?" I ask her. "Yeah you came do it." I nodded I walk to the door and put the handle in to see the door glow up. "What the?" The whole Casita as glowing, then it went back to normal. The door opened. "Hay!" The ground push me inside the house. "Come on guys get in here." I yelled, everyone came inside the house.

"(Y/nnnn)!" I turn to fall on the ground by Camilo. "Ow!" "Sorry I couldn't stay away from you for that long!" He hug me then he kissed my cheek. "Oi I'm going to get all red stop that!" I told him, but he continued to kiss my side cheek. "Oh my gosh (Y/n) are you and Camilo dating?!" Mirabel said looking at me then Bruno turn to see me with Camilo. "That's why you too were in my vision holding hands." Bruno said. "To answer your question it's a-" "Yes." Camilo cut me off. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" She yelled "Shhh!" I told her. "She smile at me then walk up stairs. "I hate you." "You mean love not hate~" he smile then kiss under my eye. I turn to see Dolores looking for Camilo i quickly get off him then. "Oh Camilo come here!" Dolores grab his hand and went up stairs to her room with her door opened I turn to my side to side Mirabel playing with Bruno hair. "Hey (Y/n) where your 'boyfriend', and Dolores?" She ask after playing with Bruno hair. "Oh they went up stairs." I said. "Mmm that weird I I wonder why they went upstairs do you know what let's go and see." She said grabbing me, and Bruno hand. "H-hey!" Bruno said.

We went to peak in Dolores room, I see Camilo sitting on a chair, shape shifts to other people every other 10 seconds, and Dolores is trying to put makeup on him. "Camilo stop moving!" She yelled at me, all he did was laugh at his older sister. "So Camilo you won't let your sister do your makeup for up?" I told him. "Nope." He giggle for what said. We came in the room. "Bet I can do better then you on (Y/n)." "Bet you cant." Dolores said. "Why am I in this?!" I said, Camilo shape shifts to me, and Dolores mess up again. "Really?!" She yelled at him, and Camilo just laughed. He stop her sister then looks at me he gets up and pats the chair for I can sit on it, I sit down Camilo grabs the makeup from Dolores then sticks his tongue out at her, then smiles at me, then he grabs the brush lightly touch's the makeup, then he turns to me.

"Okay (Y/n) don't move." That's all he said.