Part 29

Your POV:

"Ew..."

"Bruh really?" I said. Carlos grabs a box of cigarettes, and he lights them up. "Really!?" I said walking up to Carlos. He looks at me then smirks. "Aww miss little (Y/n) (L/n) is mad...?" He laugh at the end. "Wait...h-how do you know my last name...?" I ask him.

"Oh I know everything~" he blows the smoke in my face. "Hey! Don't do that to her!" Camilo yelled at Carlos walking up to him. "And what your going to do? Turn in to our Abuela and make me not use my gift~?" Carlos said blowing smile in Camilo face too.

"Okay you two! Knock it off!" I yelled pushing them away. "Oh no (Y/n) mad! I'm so scared~" Carlos said with a smirk. "Come on (Y/n) Camilo said pulling me in his chest then giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks Camilo..." I said looking down. "Ew." Carlos said walking away. "H-Hey wait for us dumb ass!" I yelled grabbing the stuff I brought for Mirabel.

"Wait for me (Y/n)!" Camilo yell after me. We walk around the small little town and hang out. "Okay it's getting late we have to go." I said looking at the sun and pointing to it cuz the sun is starting to set.

"Ugh fine.." Carlos said grabbing another cigarette. "Okay amor!" Camilo said raping his hand around my waist and we started walking walking back to the casa. "Okay when we get there put all our stuff in Camilo room if that's fine with you right Camilo?" I ask he nods and kisses my cheek again. "Yes it is amor~" Camilo said. "You guys discuss me..." Carlos blows smoke in the air. "So?" I said.

"Okay we're here..." Carlos throws the cigarette on the floor and stomps on it. Casa opens the door and we walk in and we he head up stairs. "(Y/n)! Camilo! Carlos!" We all turn from the stairs to see Mirabel. "Oh it's you and i burn your stupid dress?" Carlos smirks and then giggles. "No!" Mirabel yell at Carlos.

"Camilo you have to have Carlos sleep in the same room with you." Mirabel said. "What!? Why?!" Camilo said dropping his bags on the floor. "Because we can't have him in the same room with us." Mirabel said walking away. "Oh this will be fun~" Carlos said turning on a cigarette again. "What is up with him?" I said and I hear Camilo growl. "It's okay Camilo." I pat his shoulder and we head to his room.

"Go shower Carlos, you smell like smoke." I said getting Carlos bed ready. "I don't have clothes." He said with a smirk. "Then have mine." Camilo said grabbing clothes. "I hate the color yellow..." Carlos said looking away. "I have one red one here." Camilo throws to him. "I can work with this..." Carlos said going to the bathroom.

"Lol..." I said grabbing a pillow and putting it on the floor for Charlie can sleep on. "(Y/n) don't mind me~" Camilo purr in the end with confusion me a bit. "What do you me? Ah!?" Camilo had his arms around my waist and sucking, biting, licking, kissing my sweet spot on my neck.

"C-Camilo!?" I almost yelled then he covered my mouth and kept on doing what he was doing. "Shh~ we don't want everyone in the house to hear us~" Camilo said continuing what he started. 'Oh deer god he horny at this time!?' I yelled in my mind.

But I felt good to have this in this moment. "Shh~" Camilo purr next to my ear and he bit softly on my ear. "I love you amor~" Camilo kiss neck neck again. "I love you so much amor~" then he removes his head from my mouth then kisses me deeply. He sat down placing me on his lap. "I love you~" he said again over and over.

"C-Camilo please don't..." I said trying not to moan when Camilo bit, suck, lick, and kiss my sweet spot on me neck. "Why tho~?" Camilo purr. "B-Because Carlos is here and I don't want him to hear us..!?" I almost moan then I covered my mouth with my hand. "So what let him see~" Camilo said kissing my jawline.

We hear the door open to see Carlos in his red pjs.

(Like this!)

(Like this!)

"What the fuck...?" Carlos said looking at us. "What got a problem?" Camilo said look and Carlos. "No but..." we both look at him then he said.

"Can I join?"

                        ****
OMG SHOULD CARLOS JOIN LIKE I WOULD SAY HELL YEAH!

Should Carlos join the moment?

Yes😩

No😃