Introduction

Having a best friend that will always be there for you is one of the greatest and priceless things in this world, because you know that that person will always be there for you no matter how hard or complicated things may get.

      But what if you like your best friend? What would you do? Would you tell them how you feel about them? Or will you just keep your mouth shut and forget about it? Would you risk your friendship? Or would you play it safe?

"I will always be here for you. No matter what happens. I will always be your bestfriend. Nothing can keep us apart"

This is all fictional. All the characters are not real.

"This is my very first story, so no haters please. :)" (a/n: omg thank you so much guys for supporting my first story even it wasn't that good. So for the sake of internetainment (comment if you know where that's from, one clue, mythical. Anyways, just an update about We Are Timeless, I'm still keeping the main storyline for those of y'all who've already read it, but I'm just gonna add more stuff to it, because the last one has plot holes, and it was so fast paced and have very short chapters. So, yeah, that's basically it. Oh also, I'm going to enter this in the #Wattys2016.  Thank you soooo much!!! Have an awesome day!!!!