Chapter 8

Today is Saturday, which means, it's Autumn's birthday. She's 16 today.

     Nothing really special happened on Friday. It's kinda boring yesterday. I bought Autumn my gift. I also did some preperation for the Operation Kidnapping that I plan with some of my friends, 4 in exact.

   I'm wearing a white shirt then a leather jacket on top, black jeans, black shoes, and sunglasses. I hope I look good. I headed out the door to Autumn's party. I'm gonna do my plan in the evening.

  So now, Im currently in Autumn's house. There's lots of mint greens and whites. She LOVES mint green. Her whole room is mint green!! Well, anyways, I'm just here chillin at her party. And you probably, you already guess that I'm sitting alone, at a party. How weird is that?

"Hey Autumn! Happy Birthday!" I said

"Omogosh! Thank you so much Jake! That's so sweet of you!" she said

Oh man! I feel that I'm turning red as a tomato!

I quickly told her that i have to do something, turned around, and just go.

I hate lying to her. But I have to!!!

After the party, me and Autumn went to my house just to hang. My heart is racing.I don't know why but it is.CALM DOWN!!!!

" Hey, I'm just gonna go to the Bathroom. Be Right Back." I said, and left as quickly as I can.

Then I went to the car and drive to the place.

Meanwhile, there's Autumn, just on her phone, not knowing what's gonna happen next. I set up a camera so I can still see what she's doing.

"Ugghh! JAKE! What's taking you so long?" she shouted.

She was about to go inside the house when a white van stopped in front of the house. A guy, which is my friend carried her inside, while she's shouting "Omogosh!!! HELP!!! Jake!!! Somebody!!! HELP!"

I'm already in the place, just waiting for her to come.... So Freakin Nervous Man

Then finally, the van arrived. Ok this is it. Just stay positive Jake!

When she came down, she saw our pictures shaped in a heart, candles, flowers, and there's music playing. She was walking and then I showed up, singing Best Friend by Jason Chen..

I pray for all your love
Girl our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And I dont know how it ends girl
But I fell in love with my Best Friend......

(go to media to hear the whole song)

She was just there, standing still...like she don't know what's going on.

"Autumn, I Like You..."

"J-Jake, I-I'm sorry, but I can't......" she said, crying.

After hearing those words, my heart shattered. It's completely devastated by those words that came out.